Exotic car show participants needed

Thanks mlambert890 and Doc308 for registering. You guys are all really pulling the NSX numbers. Since several have asked about hotels, there are a million in Hershey. Here's a link showing a few that are very, very close. There are however many more.
http://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1T4...local_group&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CB0QtgMwAA

And thanks docjohn for considering participation. I think it would be worth your while. Its a great cause and there will be lots of great cars to drool over.

Tom Clark

I am also overnighting, and just made reservations at the Rodeway Inn (http://www.rodewayinnhersheypa.com/) Looks like about 3 or 4 miles from the museum, and the rates were the lowest I could find in a AAA rated hotel. Nothing fancy, but good enough for me. :smile: I'll be on a drive with some of my S2000 buddies about 40 miles west of Hershey on Friday, so this works out great for me. Maybe we can hook up for dinner or drinks Friday night?

Hey Gene ............. I would like to meet up with you and any others on Friday night. I just booked a single room at the same hotel as you.
-Rich B.

Hey Gene ............. I would like to meet up with you and any others on Friday night. I just booked a single room at the same hotel as you.
-Rich B.

Sounds good, Rich. I'll PM you closer to the event regarding my arrival time, etc. Looking forward to meeting you.

Gene

lets hope we're not snowed out! Im really sick of the NE as of this winter :mad:

lets hope we're not snowed out! Im really sick of the NE as of this winter :mad:

I couldn't agree more. Last Friday it hit 70 degrees. This morning it was 22 degrees. There's a chance of light snow tomorrow night, which means they'll dump a few more tons of crap on the roads.

I couldn't agree more. Last Friday it hit 70 degrees. This morning it was 22 degrees. There's a chance of light snow tomorrow night, which means they'll dump a few more tons of crap on the roads.

HA, I was explaining to my girlfriend this morning why I loathe snow.

Thanks to all who have registered. For those of you who have not, this is just a reminder that registration closes on April 10th, 12 days from today. Also as a side note, there will be an award for "Best Asian Car".

Tom

Poop! I was going to register today and my boss comes in an says I'm going to California for a month... dammit.

Poop!!!!!!!!!!! We'll soon have to put a NSFW warning on this thread!!!! Sorry to hear you can't make it, but it has to be warmer in California than it is here.

Hey Tom; I'm thinking of attending this, and have two possible cars to bring kind of depending on the weather predictions. If I registered would it really matter which I showed up with? My fair weather car would be 02 Maserati Spyder, the foul weather car a 92 NSX. Howard

Hey Tom; I'm thinking of attending this, and have two possible cars to bring kind of depending on the weather predictions. If I registered would it really matter which I showed up with? My fair weather car would be 02 Maserati Spyder, the foul weather car a 92 NSX. Howard

Hi Howard,
We have a few other's who have registered but are a little unsure which of their cars they are bringing... Go ahead and register one of them. If on the day of the show you arrive in a car different than the one you registered, we just need to make a quick change to where your car will be parked. As long as you register one, we will be able lock in your spot.

Thanks Howard for your consideration and participation. See you on the 30th!

Tom

What are the hours for the show? Id like to come check it out and meet some the fellow primers and make a donation to the animal shelter.

What are the hours for the show? Id like to come check it out and meet some the fellow primers and make a donation to the animal shelter.

Eyecandy,
You are welcome to attend, but as Gene says, why not enter? We have 8 NSX's signed up now. Nine would be better!!!

Registration officially closed on April 10th, but if you paypal the $20.00 donation and send your registration to me, we will get you in. If you're going to enter, you need to do it today or tomorrow at the very latest. We currently have a total of 81 cars registered. Feel free to email your registration to me at: [email protected]

Thanks,
Tom

I forgot to mention that the list of cars attending has not been updated in a little while, but we had 85 registered cars at last count, seven of which are NSX's!

Last edited:
Only 3 days left to register. There's 65 cars signed up as of now. Anyone else?

Tom and everyone attending:

I am really looking forward to the 30th to help benefit these critters. This will be a wonderful event. I just lost my best friend Clay yesterday (4/12) to heart failure. We are devastated here at home because it was sudden and he was only eight. His photo to the left (avatar) will remain in my heart forever.

Always remember folks: Clay was one of the lucky ones! :smile:

-Rich

^^^Rich, very sorry to hear of the loss of your best friend. I know from first hand experience how hard it is to lose a pet you've come to love. My thoughts are with you.

Gene

Tom and everyone attending:

I am really looking forward to the 30th to help benefit these critters. This will be a wonderful event. I just lost my best friend Clay yesterday (4/12) to heart failure. We are devastated here at home because it was sudden and he was only eight. His photo to the left (avatar) will remain in my heart forever.

Always remember folks: Clay was one of the lucky ones! :smile:

-Rich

Rich,

That is absolutely tragic. I feel for you buddy, and know first hand the toll a loss like this takes. Hang in there. And if you are passionate about animals as I am, then your last statement is obviously true. I'm sure Clay was in fact one of the lucky ones.

Rich, so sorry to hear of your loss, Clay was very special to you and you have my deepest sympathies!!!!

Back