• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

evof575gtc (Erick) - Great Service!

This week I ordered the Flip-up steering wheel adapter from evof575gtc. Erick answered my PM questions right away! He told me when when he would ship it out, along with the tracking number.

Allen

Erick is a good guy to do business with when it comes to the NSX. never had a problem and is will always be a good friend of mine. :biggrin:

I would have to concur. I also ordered a flip up steering wheel and everything turned out great. The product itself was perfect but i think the install was a bit challenging for me. I still have some issues i need to figure out. ie. horn wiring and the SRS light. And what exactly are the two red buttons for?

I have ordered several parts from erick over the years.

Service is always exceptional, fully professional and he keeps you fully informed with shipping details, tracking etc.

Most recently I bought his grounding kit and the postie delivered within 10 days of ordering, all the way to the UK!

I will buy again for sure.

Many Thanx Erick

regards, Paul

Back