End of an Era

Sorry to hear your selling of the NSX (and possibly the ITR) glad you are happy with the decision though.

If you're looking to unload a set of your stock rims PM me I can always use a track set.

Also dibs on the ITR if/when you decide you want to sell it.

Glad you're still going to stick with Prime.

Yes, I still have the ITR shown in my avatar at the left. Although I haven't been driving that car, either. If it continues to sit undriven, I may decide to sell it as well. We'll see.

Incidentally, some of the comments above remind me of the opening of Alexandra Petri's column in the Post yesterday:

:biggrin:

Ken...if you had an NSX and Integra Type-R and did not drive either, what the hell are you driving?? Do you have a Ferrari 458 Italia sitting in the driveway??

Ken...if you had an NSX and Integra Type-R and did not drive either, what the hell are you driving??
This Acura:

IMG_0805a.jpg

So I never thought I'd ever meet an original owner but at work tonight I heard a table talking about the new Nsx, of course I chimed in and the guy said he's owned his for 20 years and that he's an original owner. He's not a part of these forums but I recommended him to this site. I also gave him Larry B's phone number for maintence since he's still taking it to the dealership :eek:. And it's not Bernie's at Langhorne.

Really? You named your sheepdog "Acura"? You do have Honda DNA. :biggrin:

Sorry to hear that you have sold your NSX. But do come and visit us on these forums. We ALL need a good reality slap from you every so often.

Michael

I noticed the for sale ad the other day said sold. Was sad to see it happen, but happy Ken got what he wanted.

Hopefully this money and the the possible monies from the ITR will go toward a 2014 NSX. :biggrin:

I noticed the for sale ad the other day said sold. Was sad to see it happen, but happy Ken got what he wanted.

Hopefully this money and the the possible monies from the ITR will go toward a 2014 NSX. :biggrin:

Selling an ITR wouldn't even cover the tax. The best value in those cars is just keeping them, but then again I have the same thoughts relatively about the NSX.

Ken, I'm just a NSX newbie (bought my car just a bit before you considered putting yours up for sale) but I've learned a lot from your posts. Thanks for all your insights here on the board.

P.S. Is that really a sheepdog? Seems like a little guy....

P.S. Is that really a sheepdog? Seems like a little guy....
Good eye! He is actually a Bearded Collie. "Beardies" resemble Old English Sheepdogs, but (aside from not docking the tails) they are smaller, typically 45-55 pounds for females, 50-65 for males. Compounding the size issue is that Casey was only eight months old at the time of that photo (March 2011), so he was not yet full grown. Now that he's full grown, he's still somewhat small for a male (48 pounds, same as Layla). The photo in the dogs topic (see link above) was taken last month.

Back