Elimidate

queenlives said:
i have a different perspective: my sense is that most posters to this thread have read ashley's multiple threads & postings and have come to their own conclusions as to her character.

That's where I am at, but I agree I doubt she takes it seriously, so relax. :wink:

winner.gif
Ashley!

The guy was such a tool. He got
owned.gif

Thanks Ashley, regardless what everyone else has said, it was definitely entertaining! The 2nd date diss was the best.

AutoVation said:
winner.gif
Ashley!

The guy was such a tool. He got
owned.gif

Thanks Ashley, regardless what everyone else has said, it was definitely entertaining! The 2nd date diss was the best.

Did anyone actually think that Ashley wasn't going to win? If she hadn't won, she wouldn't have posted for us to watch. :tongue: That much was predictable when the thread started.

4265popcorn-thumb.gif

(love that popcorn guy)

Well, I've read all the posts, and all the previous threads about Ashley, and I only have 1 serious question to ask.....where are you guys getting all those cool smilies? :smile:

ceeya32 said:
When he wakes up I'm goin' woop his butt, that is if I could. That little brat is snoopin'. He chats on myspace and probably saw it in my history and started chating with her, little perv! :tongue:

LOL, I would have been doing the same thing had there been an internet when I was his age. Of course my computer growing up was a Colecovision Adam, so I kinda think that's unlikely!

LeftLane said:
Well, I've read all the posts, and all the previous threads about Ashley, and I only have 1 serious question to ask.....where are you guys getting all those cool smilies? :smile:

google.gif

ceeya32 said:
When he wakes up I'm goin' woop his butt, that is if I could. That little brat is snoopin'. He chats on myspace and probably saw it in my history and started chating with her, little perv! :tongue:
busted.gif

HAA HAA "Cold Fish" ha ha ha that's so funny ..at least Hillary would have "humped him and dumped him" ha ha ha ...that show is soo crappy....and its so perfect that he chose ashley cause he is just as worthless as she is!.......

zahntech said:
HAA HAA "Cold Fish" ha ha ha that's so funny ..at least Hillary would have "humped him and dumped him" ha ha ha ...that show is soo crappy....and its so perfect that he chose ashley cause he is just as worthless as she is!.......

I may have missed some sh!t on this thread, but who the hell is "Ashley"?

ParisModel said:
- ...that make me the celeb that I am on here. Thank you and keep it up. :biggrin:

I've heard that its better to be silent and thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

Last edited:
personally, i think "ashley" is really Lud and this is his way of building traffic for ad revenue ;)

the tv appearance is just that - a tv appearance :eek:

Well, I can see this thread is coming along quite nicely. :tongue: On that note, here are a few of my newest photos for you to take a stab at. :eek: One is from a shoot I did on Ray Allen's yacht and the other was for a Seattle night club flyer.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• BlueBoat.jpg
    BlueBoat.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 595
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 585
im not impressed.. and that looks like a boat not yacht. your still trying to make something of yourself on here, and from what i see you only make your self look like an ass :biggrin: lol

Back