Edmonton Meet?

Hi Guys,

I'll be visiting Edmonton between August 8th and 13th if you're keen to meet up one evening to shoot the S%4t regarding NSX's then great!

Send me a PM and I can fire off my Edmonton phone number. John McMillian from Calgary said he might even want to come up as he visited with me here in Dubai earlier this year.

Maybe meet up Sunday the 9th? Suggestions and or dates cool with me.

Cheers,
Cameron aka.Jetpilot

P.S. I'm flying on the inagural Airbus A380 commercial flight into North America on Friday (Emirates Dubai - JFK) so I can show you all some pictures etc.

I'm in almost any day probably....you got my numbers right!
You can ride with me and make my engine go Boom.
Trev

Thats it man...your the first to see it!!! lol
My daughter was messing round in the alley a few years ago and made me do some sick poses!
Hey ENSSEX, we already had the meet, it was great!
Too bad you missed it!
I guess your not on my contact list!
Trev

yeah, thats right. Gang members are a serious threat to NSX Prime car meets and will be prosecuted. Its a serious offence and action will be taken! NO gang members allowed. NO EXCEPTIONS

Let's meet this Wednesday for dinner and a cruise. The weather is suppose to be ok on Wednesday not so good tomorrow. I was at the lake this weekend so haven't been driving the car much. I need a fix badly.

Dan

Ok, so we are meeting up in Ceilis parking lot downtown between 6.30 and 7.
That is Web Aug 13/2008
I have tried to call everyone or text or pm.
We can have a Steak Sandwich or whatever there and then cruise or go where ever.
As usual my number is 780-953-1744 if any questions.
Trev

I have not been able to get a hold of him....
Trev
John, you going to Portland?
call me 1-800-661-9928

Too bad, Dan bought the Steaks and Beer, Eddie shredded his Tyres, I attracted the cops with my exhaust and Allen show'd off his garage extension and just bout got run into, so close.
You didn't miss much.
Trev

Back