ebay fly yellow is back JH4NA1158MT001158

WickedMotorWorks.Com said:
I am the owner of the NSX you are referring to: WickedMotorWorks.Com
Where the hell did you get your information that my car has a salvage title??? This car as always has a clean title and has never been in any accidents. Why would you deliberately try to destroy someone's business? I have emailed the VIN number of this car to ANYONE who has emailed me and asked for it and the carfax is 100% CLEAN TITLE WITH NO ACCIDENT HISTORY EVER!!! I hope you have money because come Monday morning I'm going to find you and put every lawyer we have on retainer to sue you into a cardboard box. Who the hell do you think you are you nickel and dime reject?

Don't you fix up junker Porsches and sell them as 911 Turbo LOOK? You throw the LOOK in there to decieve the idiots out there into lookin at the junker. I find it funny that you had no bids on that trashed NSX. A bomb can of yellow paint and some ugly wheels wont even sell that junker. Even with all the other scammers and idiots on Ebay you still had no bids. You won't sue anyone. It would cost you a fortune and the liablility to the original poster is nil. BUHWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
Try being an honest car dealer, it'll work, you'll see....

isellpower said:
Don't you fix up junker Porsches and sell them as 911 Turbo LOOK? You throw the LOOK in there to decieve the idiots out there into lookin at the junker. I find it funny that you had no bids on that trashed NSX. A bomb can of yellow paint and some ugly wheels wont even sell that junker. Even with all the other scammers and idiots on Ebay you still had no bids. You won't sue anyone. It would cost you a fortune and the liablility to the original poster is nil. BUHWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
Try being an honest car dealer, it'll work, you'll see....
You do realize that Wicked has not responded in over a year. He stopped posting around the time he realized that people on this forum 1. didn't get intimidated easily by idle threats, 2. saw through his BS very easily.

This car has made it's way to Alberta Canada and is currently for sale.

The price was too good to be true, and a check of the VIN on Prime pulled up 4 threads. This may be good for a track/modifier car, and maybe the history means that the seller will be flexible on price?

It doesn't matter to me, as I found out while talking to my banker that my pending home transaction means I couldn't buy it for a few months anyway- also I am looking for a non-salvage title, so I am not interested in this car.

Back