Dragon Run Oct 14-15-16

blade3_CN-055A-08-F.jpg

+

Some other people

Purerock105 said:
Double Agent :wink: :cool: :D
:eek: Too Funny - In a way same here! :eek:

Meeyatch1 said:
Do we have an attendance list for this??

So far, I'm in for sure. :biggrin:

TitaniumVtec and Todddejag are meeting up with us from TN. BladesNSX is coming up from FL and staying at Titanium's. I think Blade's bringing an EVO with him and there are going to be a few Vettes too.

And a bunch of maybes.

I booked my room on Thurs and they said that there were 14 rooms left at the Holiday Inn.

TitaniumVtec said:
We need more NSX people!!! Come on folks, get in your cars and drive over. These roads are like no other. You will have a great time!!!!

Forget it James....these Miami NSXers can't handle that kinda drive, much less the Dragon. I've already tried convincing them with my Jedi powers, but soon after they change their minds.

yoda.jpg

TitaniumVtec said:
We need more NSX people!!! Come on folks, get in your cars and drive over. These roads are like no other. You will have a great time!!!!

I am trying to decide what to drive. I have my S2000 with me in Indianapolis, but my NSX's are up in Fort Wayne and I might not have the time to go back there and get them. Plus, the '94 has BALD rear tires. Would it be okay if I showed up in the S2000??

Mitch,

You need your NSX ... with new tires ... period! :)

J/K - I'm certianly not one to say. But I'm still looking at this. I shoudl know more by the end fo the day Monday.

whealy said:
Mitch,

You need your NSX ... with new tires ... period! :)

J/K - I'm certianly not one to say. But I'm still looking at this. I shoudl know more by the end fo the day Monday.

I know I should go get it....if I have time. :(

I have driven it a total of 4 miles since about late June.....4 MILES!! :eek: :frown:

Mitch,

If you can't get tires or don't have the time, bring the S2K. Lemme getta ride in the S2K. I haven't had much opportunity to ride/drive one. Came close to getting one this year but settled for a 2001 GSR that I love anyways. It would be nice if you could have your NSX, but looking forward to meeting you anyways.

Would like to join in on Saturday morning.
Since you are going through Franklin, would like to meet you there.
We ('91 NSX Red/Ivory and '04 S2K Red/Blk) will be coming from from Cleveland, TN through Murphy, NC on Hwy 64.
What time and where could we meet?

Meeyatch1 said:
I know I should go get it....if I have time. :(

I have driven it a total of 4 miles since about late June.....4 MILES!! :eek: :frown:

I was going to say okay to the S2K until I read that comment. :eek:

4 Miles? I've put more than that on mine in reverse.

Come on down NSXBaby. We'll figure out a join up time. Most of the crew is coming from TN. Did you meet up with us last time?

Mirroredshades said:
I was going to say okay to the S2K until I read that comment. :eek:

4 Miles? I've put more than that on mine in reverse...

With all of the stuff that has been going on in my world the last couple of months, I can tell you it is pretty damn depressing to not have time or access to drive my NSX....it is like getting kicked in the ribs on a daily basis. :(

Meeyatch1 said:
With all of the stuff that has been going on in my world the last couple of months, I can tell you it is pretty damn depressing to not have time or access to drive my NSX....it is like getting kicked in the ribs on a daily basis. :(

Bottom line is....you own one of the best sport cars in the world.

BladesNSX said:
Forget it James....these Miami NSXers can't handle that kinda drive, much less the Dragon. I've already tried convincing them with my Jedi powers, but soon after they change their minds.

yoda.jpg

blah blah blah ;) :tongue: I would love to go, but not ready to put those type of miles on my car as of yet. I looked into the auto train and it was way out of of my budget now. Guess I'll have to wait :( But, guessing that I may do the Poker Run instead... I hope you all have an AWESOME*~~!! time, have FUN! and be safe *~*~*~

*Mermi*

What are you saving your miles for?? You gain nothing at the end of the day if you car has 500 miles less than it could of had. That's cool, to each their own. Enjoy the Miami traffic (and heat) for me please, NOT!!! You will miss out on some beautiful country however.

MiamiMermaid said:

blah blah blah ;) :tongue: I would love to go, but not ready to put those type of miles on my car as of yet. I looked into the auto train and it was way out of of my budget now. Guess I'll have to wait :( But, guessing that I may do the Poker Run instead... I hope you all have an AWESOME*~~!! time, have FUN! and be safe *~*~*~

*Mermi*

TitaniumVtec said:
What are you saving your miles for?? You gain nothing at the end of the day if you car has 500 miles less than it could of had. That's cool, to each their own. Enjoy the Miami traffic (and heat) for me please, NOT!!! You will miss out on some beautiful country however.

Shhhhh...... After I wear mine slap out, I'll be looking for a new virgin.....

reddevil.gif

TitaniumVtec said:

Lol. Yep, I was having a discussion with a friend last night and he was telling me the same thing. The prob: it's not just 500 miles, it's approx 870 miles each way for me from Miami. My car has low miles, and I'm thinking of a trade-in in the future, so I'm opt to choose events closer to home. And of course, the terrible 4 letter word: w-o-r-k. But the road looks unbelievable, and hope you all have double fun for me *~ :biggrin: :tongue: :wink:

MiamiMermaid said:
Lol. Yep, I was having a discussion with a friend last night and he was telling me the same thing. The prob: it's not just 500 miles, it's approx 870 miles each way for me from Miami. My car has low miles, and I'm thinking of a trade-in in the future, so I'm opt to choose events closer to home. And of course, the terrible 4 letter word: w-o-r-k. But the road looks unbelievable, and hope you all have double fun for me *~ :biggrin: :tongue: :wink:

Well...I will be putting over 1,400 miles on my car for this trip....so you may want to reconsider your mileage worries. LOL!! :D ;)

Seriously though.....trading in a car with 35,000 miles as opposed to 36,000 miles is not different at all. Just something to consider as this is a very beautiful area to visit and I would love to see you there. :)

Trade it in tomorrow and get another low mileage one by Thursday. That doesn't sound too hard now does it?? ha, ha That's cool. I use to think like that also. Then I just kept racking up mile after mile till I have too many to worry about. Besides, every mile is a smile on the old face. Just think of all the smiles you are missing.

MiamiMermaid said:
My car has low miles, and I'm thinking of a trade-in in the future, so I'm opt to choose events closer to home.

TitaniumVtec said:
...Besides, every mile is a smile on the old face. Just think of all the smiles you are missing.

Exactly! I am all for doing anything that makes her smile. :)

Back