• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Difflow NSX Diffusers... coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 02+ USED diffuser in stock that we used for fitment testing. It's the original (rounded) version. Great shape.

$535+shipping! This won't last long, PM me! :)

sorry, bought the last "demo" nsx 2001 model...and I love it. I think he may have a 2002+ left...i recommend it. Around 80-85mph...i feel the car more "planted". I then added the type R ducted hood and took it for a run, I could feel the difference around 80-85 miles per hour..the car suspension felt "tighter".

Love the design and fitment was superbly easier than i thougt./...DIFFLOW..Highly recommended

Last edited:
I'll have some in stock soon, PM me if you've been contemplating a diffuser for your NSX. :wink:

Lots of diffusers in stock. PM me, lets make it happen!

black7.jpg

white1.jpg

Thank you Glenn for the diffuser. Just put it on and made crapy pics when on the lift. I will try to make better pics next week. I am looking forward from testing it at the track.

diffuseur_001.JPG

diffuseur_002.JPG

diffuseur_003.JPG

Glad it made it to switzerland in one piece! Thanks!

I have a LOT of NA2 diffusers in stock, who wants one? PM me, lets get them on some cars instead of in boxes in my living room.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if the GT-one ebay or the downforce replica style rear valence would work with this diffuser. Anyone know? I'm thinking about updating my rear valence.

Looks good. Mine doesn't fit due to the muffler, but I can get that fixed. I will also have to cut a hole for the flange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back