Did you buy your nsx before or after you got married?

Which marriage..........Anyway, well after..........Steve

I have an eye on one right now... But I'm getting married in a week and not sure if I'll be able to get one before hand. Luckily my lady understands about my passion for cars... I have 2 RX7s and basement and garage full of parts and its spreading like weeds. Also, spare engine for my Acura Legend coupe... If I do get the NSX, I would have to get rid of my legend and use the NSX for daily. I hope its going to be a good replacement.

Ive taken advantage, twice, of opportune car purchasing windows.

When we found out she was pregant, bought S2000 seconds later while she was still walking around with a dizzy grin on her face.

Bought the NSX, you guessed it, 10 seconds after we found out #2 was on his way and 5 seconds after I got her a nice Sienna.

Dont let the windows close! Capitalize on them!

BioBanker said:
Ive taken advantage, twice, of opportune car purchasing windows.

When we found out she was pregant, bought S2000 seconds later while she was still walking around with a dizzy grin on her face.

Bought the NSX, you guessed it, 10 seconds after we found out #2 was on his way and 5 seconds after I got her a nice Sienna.

Dont let the windows close! Capitalize on them!

smart man.

mickeylex said:
Got married first. Wife encouraged me to get the NSX.

Mine did as well. She said my current S2000 was a kids car and my 300zx TT an old piece of crap.:rolleyes:

needspeed said:
Which marriage..........Anyway, well after..........Steve

You know your loaded when you can buy a new NSX after two divorces:eek:

Most guys have to save up for toilet paper after just one:biggrin:

mickeylex said:

Mine did too. I guess she was tired of hearing me talk so much about wanting one.

So 3 years into marriage but before kids.

My wife bought me my first NSX...before we got married too! Ok, so that version was only 1:18 scale, but I'm guessing that her prior awareness of my NSX obsession eased its transition from dream to reality.

So I got mine with her approval 4 years into marriage...and six years later I still have both!

I was 23, girlfriend had just left and as far as marriage...lets hope that day never comes:biggrin:

mickeylex said:

Same here, married first. I love the NSX but I think everything too rationally. :rolleyes: I would have never bought my NSX if it wasn't for my wife to "encourage" me. :biggrin:

i'm single and i bought one.. if my wife tells me to sell it i'll just tell her to get a suv or something.. cuz i'm keeping this one.. :biggrin:

my1stnsx said:
Im not married but I will be getting ready for it soon in the next few years!!! Glad to have the NSX before the expenses go up!!:smile:

humm..you gotta pick the right lady...my income went way up when I got married...expences were lower as I had someone to share the rent with:smile:

I've been married 32+ years. Who can remember before?:eek:

My wife went with me on my test drive and on the way back to the dealer said "you have to buy this car" she even threatened to buy it for me if I didn't. I had to buy the car. What could I do?

I bought mine right before getting married (just incase she would have a fit about getting the car after we got married). Then I thought about selling it but she wouldn't let me 'cause she LOVES the NSX (I think even more than me)! She's a keeper... and the wife too.

Back