• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

DF Group buy holiday sale on rear window garnish cf

In post #63 DF already said their best price would be $472.50. After that no one was interested anymore so I think this just kind of died.

$500 bucks for a window garnish with ZERO weight savings or hp gains:confused: Can we start yet another list...All Show & No Go

1.)

So you are basically calling me an IDIOT for wanting and needing this piece for my car.
Thanks so much for the compliment.
Now take your abuse else where.
Trev

$500 bucks for a window garnish with ZERO weight savings or hp gains:confused: Can we start yet another list...All Show & No Go

1.)

I was trying so hard to ignore this post but I just cant understand what kind of person comes on a thread like this and insults everyone on it. I mean whats the friggin point in that? :confused:

I'll take it to post #81
1.) IDIOT - no need to get all wrapped up when you can just go order one right? Make sure to put a sticker on it for an extra 10hp.

Last edited:
Back