• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

DF Group buy holiday sale on rear window garnish cf

Its on the paypal thingie already.

Wingz why don't you buy my old garnish for $350 instead. It will be hand signed by me. Limited edition. #1 of 1.

Because your old garnish looks like your front teeth:biggrin:

:biggrin:

Late again, huh? :biggrin: Don't fret Perry, I'm sure you will be able to get one. :wink:

:tongue: Ekin too funny. This piece shows real nice on LBBP and Imola Orange. I almost want to order a second just for the Holidays! Guess 'cause Ben at DF got one to me just prior to my departure for NSXPO. Know you are looking at yours in the garage every now and then.

Perry, " Because your old garnish looks like your front teeth " You and Turbo2go need to break bread together sometime soon. I know you care for silverock. Wish him Merry Christmas!

:tongue: Ekin too funny. This piece shows real nice on LBBP and Imola Orange. I almost want to order a second just for the Holidays! Guess 'cause Ben at DF got one to me just prior to my departure for NSXPO. Know you are looking at yours in the garage every now and then.

Perry, " Because your old garnish looks like your front teeth " You and Turbo2go need to break bread together sometime soon. I know you care for silverock. Wish him Merry Christmas!

LOL Can I wish him a "Merry brush your teeth and use some scoop"?

LOL Can I wish him a "Merry brush your teeth and use some scoop"?

I think you meant scope :wink: :biggrin: and that sh$t is nasty anyway. Go w/ Crest pro health.:wink:

But yes the DF RWG garnish is beautiful, goes along well w/ the DF engine cover too. :wink: Oh yeah looks outstanding w/ the DFR wing, CF step plates, rear diffuser, etc. :wink:

I think you meant scope :wink: :biggrin: and that sh$t is nasty anyway. Go w/ Crest pro health.:wink:

But yes the DF RWG garnish is beautiful, goes along well w/ the DF engine cover too. :wink: Oh yeah looks outstanding w/ the DFR wing, CF step plates, rear diffuser, etc. :wink:

No actually I was thinking a scoop of Kitty litter as his breath is foul. Thanks for looking out though:biggrin:

No actually I was thinking a scoop of Kitty litter as his breath is foul. Thanks for looking out though:biggrin:

Gotcha. I should should know sinceI have 3 cats. :redface: :biggrin:

OK... I will be nice and say it first. It is almost Christmas after all...

Perry fairy yo momma hairy your car so ugly you don't carie may your christmas be very merry.

There.

How's that?

OK... I will be nice and say it first. It is almost Christmas after all...

Perry fairy yo momma hairy your car so ugly you don't carie may your christmas be very merry.

There. How's that?

Don't quit your day job and for god sakes brush your teeth:biggrin:

Have any more been shipped? I still have not received mine.

Simple question perhaps, but since this item is mostly a cosmetic change, are there any weight advantages as well ??

Are they lighter than the stock plastic :confused:

I need one as well, John, did you ever get one, I didn't see it on your car.
Trev

Re: DF Group buy holiday sale on rear window garnish cf

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm in for a group buy at $350

+2

I'm thinking a Canadian Group buy then......lol
Trev
So what we are saying, is we are interested if the price is right.
Why stop at 350.00 or suggest it.
What if we could have gotten it for 300.00!
So to sum it up, looks like we have interest for a dam good price.
Trev

1 Nsex1991
2 FFFFanman
3 Dhalsim

Last edited:
Back