• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

DF Group buy holiday sale on rear window garnish cf

Group buy for 10 of these at 350.00 shipped to your door :biggrin:

1.rjmcmillan paid ships out 12-13-07
2.Matt_337 paid ships out 12-13-07
3.vrroom paid & shipped thankyou
4.SSMS2000
5.unlemming
6.TURBO2GO paid
7.vroomscreech
8.I1O101Ipaid
9.I1O101I paid
10.03 raw nsx

The Rear Window Garnish (RWG) is made of carbon fiber to replace the factory plastic piece. Our RWG is modified to take advantage of the car's air flow during high speeds. We raised the vent by an unnoticable 3/4" in height the vent can catch more air to cool the engine bay off. Our RWG is fully mounted on all factory locations. This item comes with show quality clearcoat and diamond aluminum mesh grill installed. for pictures go to our web site downforce.biz

Part Number: DF-50055

Last edited:
Yes but most likely in ounces not lbs. Neither weighs much too begin with. I've got one and it is maybe one of the best cosmetic changes I've made. I've gotten countless compliments on it and it does set up higher to draw in more air to the engine compartment. Fellas if you buy yourself anything for Xmas this year then make it this item. That's less than I pd.:frown:

Can we get the mesh in black?

Damn you guys! why now when I don't wanna spend =p

put me down on the group buy as long as when you take my money, i don't have to wait 3 months for it.

Add your name people. That is why the list is here. "I'll take one" is not a proper proceedure for this. :wink:

I don't know why my brain keeps saying I need things like this. I am pretty sure if I don't have this the sun will still rise tomorrow.

1.rjmcmillan
2.Matt_337
3.vrroom
4.Turbo2go

The Rear Window Garnish (RWG) is made of carbon fiber to replace the factory plastic piece. Our RWG is modified to take advantage of the car's air flow during high speeds. We raised the vent by an unnoticable 3/4" in height the vent can catch more air to cool the engine bay off. Our RWG is fully mounted on all factory locations. This item comes with show quality clearcoat and diamond aluminum mesh grill installed. for pictures go to our web site downforce.biz

1.rjmcmillan
2.Matt_337
3.vrroom
4.SSMS2000
5.unlemming
6.TURBO2GO
7.vroomscreech

Add your name people. That is why the list is here. "I'll take one" is not a proper proceedure for this. :wink:

I don't know why my brain keeps saying I need things like this. I am pretty sure if I don't have this the sun will still rise tomorrow.

The brain is always right. Always listen to your brain.:biggrin:

1.rjmcmillan
2.Matt_337
3.vrroom
4.SSMS2000
5.unlemming
6.TURBO2GO
7. vroomscreech
8. I1O101I
9. I1O101I

I will take 2

When will then will they be shipped out?

Bryan

Add me I'll take #10, can you ship it with my HEPA filter?

1.rjmcmillan
2.Matt_337
4.SSMS2000
5.unlemming
6.TURBO2GO (PAID)
7.vroomscreech
8.I1O101I
9.I1O101I
10.03 raw nsx

Aww dang I was snoozin:frown:

I'll take one if anyone backs out and doesn't pay.

1.rjmcmillan
2.Matt_337
4.SSMS2000
5.unlemming
6.TURBO2GO (PAID)
7.vroomscreech
8.I1O101I
9.I1O101I
10.03 raw nsx
11. Wingz standby

:biggrin:
Aww dang I was snoozin:frown:

I'll take one if anyone backs out and doesn't pay.

1.rjmcmillan
2.Matt_337
4.SSMS2000
5.unlemming
6.TURBO2GO (PAID)
7.vroomscreech
8.I1O101I
9.I1O101I
10.03 raw nsx
11. Wingz standby

Late again, huh? :biggrin: Don't fret Perry, I'm sure you will be able to get one. :wink:

If anyone backs out, let me know. I'm interested in one. It would match great with my exterior Carbon Fiber B Pillars that I just purchased.

Still looking for CF rear deck spoiler

emeraldtt.

Shipping info?

Bryan

Its on the paypal thingie already.

Wingz why don't you buy my old garnish for $350 instead. It will be hand signed by me. Limited edition. #1 of 1.

Back