Deposit down on 2003 LBB......

I have placed a deposit on a 2003 LBB on B with 11090 miles. :biggrin:
VIN JH4NA21603T000132 I have a type of car fax ( auto check) on it which all checks out fine...but I am not sure if it is as complete a check as CarFax is. Anyway all questions to dealer check out BUT I am about 6 weeks away from being able to see this beauty in person as I am still at sea fishing in Alaska. :frown:
This car is on Auto Trader (Muller is dealership name) located in North Chicago. Anybody have any info on this car???? Basically the only thing they've said close to negative about the car is that the rear tires are marginal (I'll try to work that out with the price). Warranty is in place until July 31 and extended is available. Any info/help appreciated.

Carfax and Autocheck are two different companies. Autocheck works with more of the Manheim car auctions than Carfax does. Some of the cars I have purchased in the past have had clean Carfax's and checkered Autocheck histories ( and vice versa). Best bet is to run a Carfax as well since you already ran a Autocheck just to be safe. From my experience, neither is better than the other. The more info the better when spending that kind of money on a unique sports car like the NSX.

I have placed a deposit on a 2003 LBB on B with 11090 miles. :biggrin:
VIN JH4NA21603T000132 I have a type of car fax ( auto check) on it which all checks out fine...but I am not sure if it is as complete a check as CarFax is. Anyway all questions to dealer check out BUT I am about 6 weeks away from being able to see this beauty in person as I am still at sea fishing in Alaska. :frown:
This car is on Auto Trader (Muller is dealership name) located in North Chicago. Anybody have any info on this car???? Basically the only thing they've said close to negative about the car is that the rear tires are marginal (I'll try to work that out with the price). Warranty is in place until July 31 and extended is available. Any info/help appreciated.

They are holding the car for you for 6 weeks?

Yes they are.....been for sale 3 months whats 1.5 more??:biggrin: I placed a decent amount...they know I am not a tire kicker. If its all as advertised and as told to me....it's sold.

Yes they are.....been for sale 3 months whats 1.5 more??:biggrin: I placed a decent amount...they know I am not a tire kicker. If its all as advertised and as told to me....it's sold.

Now thats what I call customer service, I would never do something like that.

I guess that is good customer service in and of the fact that they asked me if I wanted to place a deposit to hold!
But really... if someone laid down a nice chunk on a car that was out of town and could not complete the deal for 6 weeks you wouldn't work with them...especially on a type of car that is not in that high of demand?

Be careful out there, have we seen you on the Discovery chanel?......Wonder if you could find a local person to check it out for you. Hope the car is perfect, you will be in love. I am sitting on the front porch watching mine sit there basking in the sun. LBBP is the best color as we all know :biggrin: Anyway, see if you can get it independently checked otherwise have fun with it......Steve

Thanx...I will go there immediately upon returning home, well maybe a day or so after....Got a couple things to take care of first :biggrin: My deposit is 100% refundable and I am under no obligation (in writing).
I am hoping someone nearby that area reads this and wouldn't mind offering to take a look, it would be very much appreciated. No we have not been sensationalized YET by the discovery channel! Just catching our fish!!

+3...........:biggrin:

I live in Chicago and wouldn't mind checking the car out for you. Drop me a PM if you're interested.

+5...I felt left out!:biggrin:

I live in Chicago and wouldn't mind checking the car out for you. Drop me a PM if you're interested.

Thanx man...PM sent

Scott

+5...I felt left out!:biggrin:

+ nothing.... Maybe you all should get together and have a tupperware party.

Honda engineers designed the NSX in silverstone. Then when all their girlfreinds complained, they made them in LBBP to keep them from whining. Thats a true story.

BIG DEAL! So anything other than silver is not worthy eh?? Ok, whatever....oh and you are not invited to the party.

+ nothing.... Maybe you all should get together and have a tupperware party.

Honda engineers designed the NSX in silverstone. Then when all their girlfreinds complained, they made them in LBBP to keep them from whining. Thats a true story.

Three things

1. your car is the same color as a rock
2. Most silver cars are ignored.
3. your car is the same color as rock

Next the only reason you mentioned tupperware is because your a dealer:biggrin:

Three things

1. your car is the same color as a rock
2. Most silver cars are ignored.
3. your car is the same color as rock

Next the only reason you mentioned tupperware is because your a dealer:biggrin:

Yes, like a "Rock". Solid, strong, like a famous pro wrestler that will whoop your A$$.

Long beach blue pearl is the color of a girl's prom dress. But hey if you like it... its cool with me. :biggrin:

They should have named it "Smurf" blue:) We all know that silver is the best.

Yes, like a "Rock". Solid, strong, like a famous pro wrestler that will whoop your A$$.

Long beach blue pearl is the color of a girl's prom dress. But hey if you like it... its cool with me. :biggrin:

Rock solid my azz! How many "my headlights are bouncing" "my shifter is too stiff and clunky" whine whine posts do you have out there? Apparently the s#it ain't that solid You've replaced so much stuff it's not even the same friggin car..LOL Blue is a MAN'S color! Silver is for "Metro-sexuals" yeah you now who you are:tongue:

Rock solid my azz! How many "my headlights are bouncing" "my shifter is too stiff and clunky" whine whine posts do you have out there? Apparently the s#it ain't that solid You've replaced so much stuff it's not even the same friggin car..LOL Blue is a MAN'S color! Silver is for "Metro-sexuals" yeah you now who you are:tongue:
:biggrin:

Come'on now. Can't we all just get along. :wink:

Back