Deposit down on 2003 LBB......

Blue is a MAN'S color!

A man's color doesn't need four words to describe itself. Look at you guys... +1, +2, +3 all enthralled with each other in some sort of NSX lovefest... its making me ill.

ExCfive, you are a sea fisherman in Alaska for God's sake... the best you could do was blue? I think you've been at sea with too many guys for too long.

Carfax and Autocheck are two different companies. Autocheck works with more of the Manheim car auctions than Carfax does. Some of the cars I have purchased in the past have had clean Carfax's and checkered Autocheck histories ( and vice versa). Best bet is to run a Carfax as well since you already ran a Autocheck just to be safe. From my experience, neither is better than the other. The more info the better when spending that kind of money on a unique sports car like the NSX.

Scott, I agree with ExoticMD; spend the $$ to view the CarFax report and whatever is there may/may not assist you in your decision, but you will hopefully be better informed. I look forward to meeting you.

ExCfive, you are a sea fisherman in Alaska for God's sake... the best you could do was blue? I think you've been at sea with too many guys for too long.

I will take that as a joke and not anything personal. It made me laugh! BTW....13 women on board here.

Back