Del-Taco VS. Taco Bell

which is best

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Del Taco by far. When they had the Del Deal, omg! the chilli cheese fries and for me, Mr. Pibb. But if you want some AMAZING mexican food, there's this place in El Monte called Garlic & Onions (in spanish). It's authentic mexican and OMG.

I have never been to a Del-Taco but Taco bell on a Friday and I am sick all weekend. Taco Bell uses grade D beef (AKA Dog food).

Actually there's no such thing as "Grade D" beef; only "Prime, Choice, Select, Standard, Commercial, Utility, Cutter, and Canner".
http://www.snopes.com/food/prepare/badmeat.asp

Not sure which USDA grade they actually use, but I like Taco Bell better than Del Taco. .

Between the two, it differs. Sometimes I go to Del Taco for a while, get sick of it... then go to Taco Bell. Then I get sick of Taco Bell and go back to Del Taco. Either way, I like both! But as of right now, Del Taco side, lets see how that lasts...

Damn, i'm hungry now... :tongue:

God i miss Del Taco so much, that one pound monster burrito was a staple of my diet in high school.

The closest Del Taco is 2 hrs away in Myrtle Beach, SC. Good thing there's Taco Bell in NC, which I prefer. Now if there was only a In n Out...

Back