Debating between c6 z06 and NSX part 2

Dunno if enough or not enough power can be subjective for a sports car.

So how would u define "class?"

Or are u one of those "ricers" that like to use "class" "push-rods" "mullets" etc. and demeaning talk?

Power humm Tell that to the Lotus guys! and class is also subjective (that's why I used quotes) .. I remember saying one day I liked your GTO a lot .. GOD I MUST HAVE A MULLET NOW HA?

Seriously, sell that NSX and move to something else man ...

Oscar

Power humm Tell that to the Lotus guys! and class is also subjective (that's why I used quotes) .. I remember saying one day I liked your GTO a lot .. GOD I MUST HAVE A MULLET NOW HA?

Seriously, sell that NSX and move to something else man ...

Oscar

I appreciate the GTO compliment, but since u brought up "class" (which is common for Euro guys and "ricers") I like to hear what ur understanding of that word is with regards to cars.

Or is this something that u've heard and read and carelessly barfed up?

When it comes to engines (NA to NA or mod for mod) - size matters. So the Z06 is the Peter North

Peter_North_Handclasp.jpg

NSXs are pretty low-tech compared to the Z06...........

:biggrin: PETER NORTH IS GAY*!! :biggrin:

OH NOOO I promise you man, just search it .... LOLOLOL

** Not that is anything wrong with it

2000 worldwide.

About 1/5 of the NSX produced and roughly double the HP/weight ratio.

More reasons why the NSX is old news and over-hyped.

Yes. TQ and HP is tantamount to penis size.

Go figure.........

As in lack thereof as in trying to compensate??? I mean if your a little guy and insecure big car with big hp or tq is a way to attempt to make a physical statement of stature. Only thing is all the hp in the world doesn't help in the sack where genital size is important

I appreciate the GTO compliment, but since u brought up "class" (which is common for Euro guys and "ricers") I like to hear what ur understanding of that word is with regards to cars.

Or is this something that u've heard and read and carelessly barfed up?

well, this thread has a LOT of opinions, but I remember saying that the Z06's are gorgeous cars but that interior was blah .. I am referring to that aspect (even mentioned that can be easily fixed).. not in general as car, yes, I used "QUOTES" because that is subjective issue for cars (for the 5th time and tired already of repeating myself) ...

Oscar

:biggrin: PETER NORTH IS GAY*!! :biggrin:

OH NOOO I promise you man, just search it .... LOLOLOL

** Not that is anything wrong with it

Not from the movies that I have seen him in.

I remember at a Frat party when they played the video and the reaction on the sorority girls faces were priceless. They were salivating and eye balls popping out.

I'm sure just about everyone on here wouldn't want to know that he plunged their (GFs, wifeys, sister, moms, etc.) with his Z06-grade engine and emissions.

words that comes to my mind would be cucumbers and white ropes.

As in lack thereof as in trying to compensate??? I mean if your a little guy and insecure big car with big hp or tq is a way to attempt to make a physical statement of stature. Only thing is all the hp in the world doesn't help in the sack where genital size is important

it's not a HP/TQ thing.

it's more of the fact that it's a sports car.

Example:

Years ago when I was following my buddy with my FD and he was driving his NSX with the Targa off, I saw some gal in a Wrangler pull next to him and communicated with him for a few seconds and take a right.

After we pulled in the parking lot at our destination he was complaining that he couldn't believe what he heard from a stranger.

Here is what he said the girl shouted to him:

"Is your penis so small that you have to drive that?"

Last edited:
well, this thread has a LOT of opinions, but I remember saying that the Z06's are gorgeous cars but that interior was blah .. I am referring to that aspect (even mentioned that can be easily fixed).. not in general as car, yes, I used "QUOTES" because that is subjective issue for cars (for the 5th time and tired already of repeating myself) ...

Oscar

I do like the stitching of the NSX interior, forward visibility and the sloping center console.

:eek:

hahaha this is officially the worst thread in a while on prime ... but is somehow funny ....

Yes, I will be selling the NSX and "upgrading" to something that will win street respect and races

This is exactly why the NSX was the wrong car for you from the start. You're looking to get street respect and win street races.

street cred? haha, depends on the street...

wall street: both cars are a joke
main street: both cars are fine
my street: no one cares
sorority row: you ain't getting laid anyways
vegas strip: both cars look like rentals
chinatown: both cars only attract boys
j-town: you ain't getting laid anyways
k-town: you ain't getting laid anyways

:tongue:

Isn't word of mouth the best form of advertising? I know you are just being silly, but if everyone told you how good a car was, don't you think it would be on the short list of cars you might want to drive?

It was a joke. The thread I would start would be " I drove X car and Y car and can't decide between the 2, please give me the pluses and minuses of each. Drive cars and let the car make your choice on what suits you best. Opinions swing far left and far right, and deciding between just 2 seems very black and white, since there is a myriad of cars out there.
IMHO, the X and Y car question should be the last 2 cars up for debate after eliminating many others.

2000 worldwide.

About 1/5 of the NSX produced and roughly double the HP/weight ratio.

More reasons why the NSX is old news and over-hyped.

Yes. TQ and HP is tantamount to penis size.

Go figure.........

So now you're comparing a $100k+ car that is brand new and the best thing GM has even done to a car that essentially is now a 21 year old design and a collectors item?

It doesnt even make sense man. Compare the NEW ZR1 to the OLD one while you're at it. Or to a Ferrari 348. I get that you have some weird resentment for the NSX, but you've got to realize that it doesnt make sense that you still own one right?

As for the Vette, NetViper was right. They are both great cars and both of them would be a "dream car" to 99% of the population. Only on hobbiest forums to folks split hairs on whats "cooler" or "classier". And both cars would elicit psychopathic comments from people that need to be institutionalized (like the supposed woman in the story above in the Jeep who had something to say to the guy in the NSX about "overcompensating")

Also, if you look at Rusty's thread on the Vette forum, you can see that both cars bring with them great communities that truly love cars and are fun to be a part of (and both have their own cast of "characters") Also, Rusty didnt post a lot on the thread over there either.

Last edited:
street cred? haha, depends on the street...

wall street: both cars are a joke
main street: both cars are fine
my street: no one cares
sorority row: you ain't getting laid anyways
vegas strip: both cars look like rentals
chinatown: both cars only attract boys
j-town: you ain't getting laid anyways
k-town: you ain't getting laid anyways

:tongue:

That is so true. Who cares how much hp you have. Its how you drive it really. I will admit that my friend can out drive me in his 240 turbo against my z any day, he is just better. I think buying a car just to say look at me is stupid. Buy the car because you like it, not because you think it can get you laid. I have 6 covettes on my street alone, not z06, but vettes non the less. I think there is like 2 or 3 nsx's in my entire city. I cant believe how long this thread is on the nsx vs the vette. Although i'm saddly contributing to it :(

it's not a HP/TQ thing.

it's more of the fact that it's a sports car.

Example:

Years ago when I was following my buddy with my FD and he was driving his NSX with the Targa off, I saw some gal in a Wrangler pull next to him and communicated with him for a few seconds and take a right.

After we pulled in the parking lot at our destination he was complaining that he couldn't believe what he heard from a stranger.

Someone think that regardless of car. Anything you buy for the purpose of projecting an image will illicit that response. I'm mean your friend could have asked did she buy a wrangler because she was ugly. The problem lay with the girl who felt she needed to say something to justify her opinion or stereotype. She was the one who felt small ( perhaps she was slighted by some guy in a sports car ). Most people really don't care as they assume people buy cars because it was either what they could afford or what made them happy.

Should be an easy trade and I say go for a Viper to project the image you seem to be aspiring to. You want loud and respect although I don't see Vipers getting challenged so that may be off putting.

That is so true. Who cares how much hp you have. Its how you drive it really. I will admit that my friend can out drive me in his 240 turbo against my z any day, he is just better. I think buying a car just to say look at me is stupid. Buy the car because you like it, not because you think it can get you laid. I have 6 covettes on my street alone, not z06, but vettes non the less. I think there is like 2 or 3 nsx's in my entire city. I cant believe how long this thread is on the nsx vs the vette. Although i'm saddly contributing to it :(

Some people like Batmans really do as the need to project seems to be part of development.

Most people who bought the car bought it because they liked it. Some did so because they wanted a Ferrari but couldn't afford it at the time so the NSX is a substitute until they get their dream car. Some buy it and find it's not fast enough as they are tq people and the NSX just isn't a tq car from the factory. Some of these guys go FI because they still like it others just trade and move on. They are just cars after all and life is too short not to be happy with a car purchase.

Last edited:
Someone think that regardless of car. Anything you buy for the purpose of projecting an image will illicit that response. I'm mean your friend could have asked did she buy a wrangler because she was ugly. The problem lay with the girl who felt she needed to say something to justify her opinion or stereotype. She was the one who felt small ( perhaps she was slighted by some guy in a sports car ).........Should be an easy trade and I say go for a Viper to project the image you seem to be aspiring to. You want loud and respect although I don't see Vipers getting challenged so that may be off putting.....

Trust me, she wasn't ugly. I saw her and even though she dissed him, he agreed that she was pretty dam hot.

And calling a woman small in just about any culture is better than calling a guy small. The inverse of that is true.

Vipers are not as technically advance as a Z06 (NAV, HUD with G-meter, magnesium, hydro-formed aluminum, titanium and Carbon Fiber are the exotic stuff that u will find on a Z06 and not a Viper. The Viper exhaust sounds like crap - regardless of what exhaust u install.

Viper interior is cheaper feeling than a Z06.

Z06 has much more aftermarket support which also helps keep the prices down.

And finally, the Z06 gets the same MPG on the freeway as a NSX. Vipers don't.

Last edited:
By the way, the Z06 with the full leather interior looks as nice as the NSX and is not vinyl. Just thought I would throw that in there. :)

Trust me, she wasn't ugly. I saw her and even though she dissed him, he agreed that she was pretty dam hot.

And calling a woman small in just about any culture is better than calling a guy small. The inverse of that is true.

Yeah calling a woman small chested in this country is a big deal. Ask any plastic surgeon:wink:

Vipers are not as technically advance as a Z06 (NAV, HUD with G-meter, magnesium, hydro-formed aluminum, titanium and Carbon Fiber are the exotic stuff that u will find on a Z06 and not a Viper. The Viper exhaust sounds like crap - regardless of what exhaust u install.

Viper interior is cheaper feeling than a Z06.

Z06 has much more aftermarket support which also helps keep the prices down.

And finally, the Z06 gets the same MPG on the freeway as a NSX. Vipers don't.

Well but it has big HP and TQ why would anything else matter for what makes you happy?

I've seen it rated as such but never heard of guys saying they actually get what it's rated vs the NSX in a lot cases exceeding it's rating.

Yeah calling a woman small chested in this country is a big deal. Ask any plastic surgeon:wink:

Well but it has big HP and TQ why would anything else matter for what makes you happy?

I've seen it rated as such but never heard of guys saying they actually get what it's rated vs the NSX in a lot cases exceeding it's rating.

Women have (for the man's pleasure) a vagina and back-door that can be utilized. So if they are flat-chested they can still get dick. Dicks are free-commodities.

Take a man's genitalia or reduce it to the size of an extra belly-button and that's it. It's game-over.

What's nice about the Z06 is that the ECUs lend themselves to plug and tune the car. All of the Z06 owners that I have talked to spend a couple $$$ hundred to have the car dyno tuned where during cruising on freeway trips they are seeing 28MPGs. My GTO is in the neighborhood of that as well on a long flat drive from SF to LA.

I've yet to see anything (regardless of price), that can give u VERY respectable HP/TQ and sip gas when the power is not needed - on pump gas.

I haven't seen any FI NSX can deliver 500HP+ and maintain stock MPGs on pump gas.

On top of that u can install 32-valve heads (capable of doing 9,000RPMs), STS turbos, and/or Magnachargers and not only bump up the power, but with the right tune, maintain the same cruising MPGs, if not a 1-3mpg improvement.

That's one of the reasons why you see FDs, 911s, 350Z and other cars getting a LSx engine shoe-horned in their cars.

U seem like a pretty close-minded person if it's not VTEC (most Honda-extremists are).

Why don't u open ur eyes and look around in the LSx forums and see just how refined these "low-tech" push rods can do.

It's a pity that the NSX engine is mounted transverse, otherwise people would shoe-horn a real engine that delivers the best of both worlds.............

Last edited:
Women have (for the man's pleasure) a vagina and back-door that can be utilized. So if they are flat-chested they can still get dick. Dicks are free-commodities.

Take a man's genitalia or reduce it to the size of an extra belly-button and that's it. It's game-over.

Eh if a man wants to stick his genital in a poop hole more power to him but not my thing and that still doesn't change the fact that women are concerned with breast size be it to please a man or whatever their reasons and hence that surgery is still and have been popular for the last 20+ years.

What's nice about the Z06 is that the ECUs lend themselves to plug and tune the car. All of the Z06 owners that I have talked to spend a couple $$$ hundred to have the car dyno tuned where during cruising on freeway trips they are seeing 28MPGs. My GTO is in the neighborhood of that as well on a long flat drive from SF to LA.

Only going by what guys with C5 and C6 Z06's have told me at track events when they drive them to the track. I can't see a reason they would lie.

I've yet to see anything (regardless of price), that can give u VERY respectable HP/TQ and sip gas when the power is not needed - on pump gas.

Respect varies and what you deem respectful may not be the case with others. Generally it's a trade off. Higher hp less MPG.

I haven't seen any FI NSX can deliver 500HP+ and maintain stock MPGs on pump gas.

Never investigated. FI is nice to think about in the winter but as soon as spring rolls around and I can drive the car again I'm always happy with how it accelerates.

get dick. Dicks are free-commodities.

Take a man's genitalia or reduce it to the size of an extra belly-button and that's it. It's game-over.[/QUOTE]

Eh if a man wants to stick his genital in a poop hole more power to him but not my thing and that still doesn't change the fact that women are concerned with breast size be it to please a man or whatever their reasons and hence that surgery is still and have been popular for the last 20+ years.

Only going by what guys with C5 and C6 Z06's have told me at track events when they drive them to the track. I can't see a reason they would lie.

Respect varies and what you deem respectful may not be the case with others. Generally it's a trade off. Higher hp less MPG.

On top of that u can install 32-valve heads (capable of doing 9,000RPMs), STS turbos, and/or Magnachargers and not only bump up the power, but with the right tune, maintain the same cruising MPGs, if not a 1-3mpg improvement.

That's one of the reasons why you see FDs, 911s, 350Z and other cars getting a LSx engine shoe-horned in their cars.

Hmm I'm in Michigan where these types of engines are plentiful and yet so few guys go through all this. Why is that I wonder.

U seem like a pretty close-minded person if it's not VTEC (most Honda-extremists are).

Why don't u open ur eyes and look around in the LSx forums and see just how refined these "low-tech" push rods can do.

It's a pity that the NSX engine is mounted transverse, otherwise people would shoe-horn a real engine that delivers the best of both worlds.............

Hey your learning new tricks how about that. First I was small minded for not buying an "FD" and seeing the reliability for myself. Now I'm small minded for not wanting a Chevy engine ..LOL I've told you before that I'd had modded 300ZX TT's an M3 and currently an AMG ( which I mentioned to within the last few days ) yet now you say I'm a Honda extremist with closed eyes. Whatever shall I do w/o your approval:eek:

I do like Hondas I really do and since it's my money I buy what like. I'm not the type to buy to please others .. although that works for some. Kudos to you for some fresh material even it's the same old ride.

LOL... Since this thread went down the toilet long ago:

I had the exact same thing happen to me as I was getting in my car in a restaurant. She asked if my penis was small. I just smiled, slowly turned to face her, and said "Do you want my number?"

She smiled back and said "maybe"... then drove off.

So what does that tell you. She saw that your friend had a nice car, she was just trying to see if he also had balls or not. If he got upset, he failed her test.

LOL... Since this thread went down the toilet long ago:

I had the exact same thing happen to me as I was getting in my car in a restaurant. She asked if my penis was small. I just smiled, slowly turned to face her, and said "Do you want my number?"

She smiled back and said "maybe"... then drove off.

So what does that tell you. She saw that your friend had a nice car, she was just trying to see if he also had balls or not. If he got upset, he failed her test.

Shhh don't tell him that in his mind it has to be the NSX's fault.

I love this thread. its so interesting to see everyone's true colors come out good or bad. It really is a nice departure from the daily politically correctness of this forum.

You guys can't keep on jumping down BATMAN's throat for voicing his opinion. I frequent supraforums a lot and they all love the nsx except that its too slow. Of course its going to slow if the average single turbo supra makes 500-600whp on the lower end of the spectrum.

Also a C5 or C6 and viper can get 25+ mpg on the highway if they cruise in 6th. but don't think for a moment that its because their engine is magical. They make so much torque that they can gear them to do 300+mph in 6th. Which means they all top out in 5th gear in stock form. When they cruise at 60mph their rpm is barely above idle at around 1500rpm or so. That is their secret, if you drove it like they were meant to, than you would be seeing mpg's in the lower 10's.

I love this thread. its so interesting to see everyone's true colors come out good or bad. It really is a nice departure from the daily politically correctness of this forum.

You guys can't keep on jumping down BATMAN's throat for voicing his opinion.

:confused:

Back