• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cruising the Falls

great cruise !!!! the weather is the morning was crappy and i was gonna cancel but a little convincing from rick (yelling) lol and we were there, weather turned out great. thanks for waiting for us everyone and rick for keeping everyone on ice.

My pleasure Mikey ! Wouldn't have been the same without you ( and Mona )

We did miss you on the way back though. Too bad you were maxing out at 30 km/hr....:biggrin: Anyway, didn't matter how fast you were going, no-one could keep up to Arshad :mad:

And guys...watch Mikey ! His car looks meaner than ever... He came by today to show me his dark tint job.....Awesome.....

Yep, Cruising the Falls was great, the lunch and wine was great too.

Nancy & I had a great time, we really enjoy meeting everyone and their spouse. Now she want to come to all the Drive's.... (especially the wine ones).

Great pictures you guys.

Let plan the Kitchner one.

Bram

Hey guys this is my first post on prime. I would like to say hello.
Im from the golden horse shoe.

For some reason with my last email address I couldnt post. Problem solved.

I came down to the Tim Hortons last sunday to look a the cars. To bad it was rainning at that time. I was the guy in the White Acura RL staring at the works of art for 15 min.

Any how Im keeping my eyes open for the next NSX drive that is put together.

Look forward to meeting you guys.

Daemond

Hi Daemond,

We noticed you out there! You would have been more than welcome to come join us for the day if you wanted. By the way, most of us don't drive our NSXs in the rain either, but these events tend to be too much fun to pass up.

Arshad - I was only going fast because you were drafting me! 2 NSXs are faster than one!:biggrin:

Daemond: You should have come over and introduced yourself! We're planning one or two more get-togethers before the season is over, so definitely come out next time. Looking forward to meeting you!

Hi Daemond. Too bad you didn't at least join us for a coffee. Seriously, don't be shy. Just prove to us that you own an NSX and we'll talk to you...............

heheheh Joking of course. We'll meet you next time.

Welcome to Prime !

Thanks guys for your warm welcome. I cant wait untill the next NSX meet. It would be great to meet you all in person.

I hope to have some mods before then.

Does any one here have some lowering spings or Bilsteins for sale?

Thanks again

CAN-NA1 said:
Thanks guys for your warm welcome. I cant wait untill the next NSX meet. It would be great to meet you all in person.
It'd be nice to meet/see you too! Next time!
CAN-NA1 said:
I hope to have some mods before then.
Don't rush the mods, you'll never keep up with Dave rate of mods anyways!
CAN-NA1 said:
Does any one here have some lowering spings or Bilsteins for sale?
After much research I jumped into the JIC group buy from SOS, I'd recomend you do the same (budget permitting) it shoudl give you the ride quality you want and allow you to play with how much lower to go - (Its also worth while to get the links too) If you like you can see how it goes with me, I'll have the stuff in about 5-6 weeks.

Back