• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cruising the Falls

My pics will be up soon. In the mean time:

Bram: Thanks so much for taking care of the lunch. The atmosphere was awesome.

Arshad: No probs. Christina laughed as soon as I got back in to the car cause the rain had already stopped...figures. Your car sounds awesome and I have a great pic of you.

Mikey: I think they installed your heards on backwards cause I think you were 45 minutes slower than everyone else ?????? Mona, I think you distracted Mikey too much.....wear a snow suit next time....:eek:

Brad ( Odey ) You must have got some great pics too. Can't wait to see them. Thanks for coming all this way. The more cars the better.

Angelo: Hope you wern't too nervous with me riding your tail so close.... Thanks for the advice on the Woofer. BTW, nice touch to rev the engine when under the bridge ......

Sean: Thanks for leading the way through Niagara Falls. The route was perfect! Man we rocked

Omar: What happened to you ? Thought you said you were leaving Barrie when I spoke to you???? Man did you miss a thrill today ! The weather was beautiful as soon as we left Oakville. The whole day was terrific !

I am glad you all had faith in my Eclipse GPS as I too didn't know where we were going..." Keep the faith "

There is no doubt: " WE OWNED NIAGARA FALLS TODAY " !!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously everyone. Christina and I had a thrill Thanks to everyone that made the effort. These are the trips that make the NSX what it is !!

Last edited:
Well, If someone can touch this up, ie zooom in it may be an ok pic.

Becky and I had a great time to! Thanks for all the work Bram. I've really been enjoying the events we've been putting together this season.

Maybe next year we should try to plan an "event" to draw out all the owners for a day or 2????

Sean:smile:

Attachments

• NSX Niagra 003.jpg
    NSX Niagra 003.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 89
Great get-together everybody.
650 Miles for Dinner the night before and Cruise the Falls today.

Great lunch, good vino, etc, etc, etc.
Oh, and there were even some nice cars there too!!! :)

EVERYBODY certainly turned heads cruising the main drag at Niagara Falls.
You could here them counting the cars off as we all went buy.
"Look mom..."
"WOW!"
And these pople thought they were only in for a day of fudge and viewing one of the natural wonders of the world. :)

Anyway, some pics, not too heavily edited, just thought I'd post what I had to share.

http://www.bradandsue.com/nsx/20060827/

Drop me a note if you have a look at them.

Brad (& Sue of course)

Beautiful shots Brad ! I especially like the ones when you got us all in the turn .... except for Mikey ( he was left behind because he had his headers put in up-side down and backwards )...
The vertical shot is terrific too.

Great seeing you guys again.

Brad: You and Sue got some really great pics there! I was afraid that nobody would get some of those shots as we were heading towards the falls afterwards. Thank you for posting them up, they're awesome!

It was a super long trip for you and Sue, especially coming out both days, but I'm glad you guys were able to make it. Also, thanks for letting me borrow your radio. I can't believe I forgot mine at home! Next time we should all make sure that everyone has a radio -- makes the runs a lot more fun!

We definitely stirred up lots of attention as we passed through the falls and Niagara-on-the-lake... heard lots of comments from passerbys.

Wow, looked like a great time was had by all!

How many cars showed?

There were 8 of us John. 6 Reds, 1 Silver and a Black
There is definetly more fun in numbers !!

Several oportunities left before this season is over........:biggrin:

Well Liza and I are back in Ottawa safe and sound. The cruise and the drive back made for a long day. Sorry we had to cut out early, but I didn't relish the thought of getting back at midnight after a day of driving and then heading into work bright and early :-( As it turned out we made great time. Almost exactly five hours from the QEW in wine country to our door, including a fuel/Tim's stop.

It was great meeting everyone and putting names to faces (and seeing if Riccardo is as crazy as he types - he is :) )

Arshad, thanks again for the help drying my car. Can you come up here and help get the 5,492,368 bugs off it now??

Thanks all!

Brad and Liza

5 Hours to Katana?!?!?!

Wow, you must have had a great drive at 200kph! Wine must be like Red Bull to you!

It was great to meet you both, it's always fun to meet other owners. :tongue:

Nice turnout.

I made it to QEW and Trafalger and hit almost standstill traffic plus it started to rain. It was already 11:15am so I turned back thinking I'd miss the group.

Who's yellow NSX in the photo's?

Well I figure it's around a 550km trip, so if one averages 110km/hr it's no problem. Of course once you throw in fuel stops, rubbernecking at accidents, lane closures, etc. that average becomes harder to maintain...

Brad

Johnny: That's Stu's yellow '03 parked at the National Yacht Club from the evening before.

Actually we ended up waiting up til around noon as we were waiting up for Mikey, so you would have still caught us. Traffic was pretty sucky on the QEW, especially on the first part of the drive back home.

Mikey: You need to get a supercharger so you can get to these meets on time :D

bjmills said:
It was great meeting everyone and putting names to faces (and seeing if Riccardo is as crazy as he types - he is :) )

Thanks all!

Brad and Liza

It's nice to be recognized Brad !!

Great meeting you and Lize. Thanks for the extra effort making it all this way.

Now...someone throw in the next venue !!!!!!!

BTRTHNSX said:
There were 8 of us John. 6 Reds, 1 Silver and a Black
Hahaha, if you reverse the red and blacks (and kep the total to 5 cars), you'll have a pretty decent pic of what an Ottawa meet look like!

wow... looks like y'all had a great time.....

sorry i had to miss it...

so let's plan another one soon...

Guys, all the shots taken for that video of my car was done in Gatineau. I know some great routes in and around the area, if ever you're interested :biggrin:

What about an Oktoberfest drive in Kitchener (stop for saussage & beer) with a scenic tour through the Elora Gorge and covered bridge?

swbatte said:
What about an Oktoberfest drive in Kitchener (stop for saussage & beer) with a scenic tour through the Elora Gorge and covered bridge?
bjmills said:
It's a long drive from Southern Ontario, but the fall colours in Gatineau Park may be worth it...

I think both of these venues are awesome. If someone in these areas can set up a few things, like hotel areas, safe place to park our cars ( maybe a quick wash ) route itinerary etc. I'd love to be part of it. Kitchener can be a 1 day deal but I think gatineau could be a weekend fling....

Throw in a time and date and let's see who is willing to attend. Let's not wait !!
Only 15 weeks to Christmas !!!

BTRTHNSX said:
I think both of these venues are awesome. If someone in these areas can set up a few things, like hotel areas, safe place to park our cars ( maybe a quick wash ) route itinerary etc. I'd love to be part of it. Kitchener can be a 1 day deal but I think gatineau could be a weekend fling....

Throw in a time and date and let's see who is willing to attend. Let's not wait !!
Only 15 weeks to Christmas !!!

Maybe we should start a new thread......

Back