• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cruising the Falls

Hey Brad ! Good to hear you'll be here rain or shine !!

If any of you are coming in from afar, I suggest you get a hotel room nearby. Here is one link to a hotel ( only 3 starts but then again it's not that expensive )
Oakville Hotel suggestion

Rates

This one west of the Yacht Club ( dinner ) and about 5 min from the start of the cruise.

There are tons more hotels in the area of course but this is how the out of towners should do it.

Map and Alternative Hotels

I hope this helps the " out of towners" Like London, Ottawa and Barrie. Let me know if there is anything else I can do. ( I am already doing the anti-rain dance )

See you all Saturday night AND especially sunday morning !!

My wife Liza and I are in! We'll be in the area (down from Ottawa) and would love to join y'all. We can meet you at the Tim Horton's departure point.

Bram - what do I need to do in terms of payment at this point? Anything?

Brad
'91 red/black

Brad, glad you can make it, Arragement with Hillebrand is that everyone is responsiable for their bill and other activities as outlined.

Each of us will be billed separately, My CC is being used for holding the reservation.

Bram

have fun guys looks like its gonna be an amazing turnout and u have alot of fun stuff planned i will try to make it out to a cruise or meet before the end of the season :biggrin:

Great work Bram. The parking will be better for security as well as pictures. Thanks

The list at the top of this thread has just been updated with our friends from Ottawa ( Brad & Liza ) joining us !! If you are coming out but your name is not on the list please let me know and I'll update it !

Well, we hit the big 10 cars.

Guys ( and gals ) I think we have us a convoy !!!!

Last edited:
Have a great time guys (and gals)!!!
:smile:

I called Mario today to see if he was available for the cruise (He was the owner of the silver nsx the plate said sweetnsx at the spring fling), unfortunatly he is unable to make it because he is moving. He also said that he entered his car in the Molson Grand Prix and won best Exotic and was also in the paper. So congrats to him.

Not sure, but Mario had also mentioned that after the spring fling he got a letter from the police that said he was driving wrecklessly, dangerously etc etc. I remember when we went through that small town, a guy jumped out infront of us and was freaking out about the first group that went through.........

bjmills said:
Aw, come on John, delay your return by five or six hours and come for the drive and tour!!

Brad, what do you care, you see my car every week! :biggrin:

Thanks guys, and you cannot believe how depressed I am about missing *this* one (esp since this whole thing started with my "Attn: Arshad" message :rolleyes: ) but I absolutely have to be back in Ottawa by Sun afternoon.

Like I said, lets plan something out for the fall colours and I am there!!!!!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :wink:

I'll try to join you guys for the cruise to Niagara if there's no rain but will probably head back after.

awwwww mannnn.... :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

some family obligations came up at the last second so it looks like i can't make it...

damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Wow, that was awesome! Great to get all the cars out and meet some new faces as well.

Bram: Thanks for setting everything up, I had a blast!

Brad: Glad you guys decided to stick around and join us today, it was a pleasure finally meeting you and your wife. Hope you had a safe trip back to Ottawa.

Rick: I saw you pull over when the rain hit to put the top on, but it was very localized. 15 seconds down the road, the rain stopped. Doh!

Mike: If you ever want to check out the CTSC in person or want to talk more about it, let's hook up sometime. If you're looking for that extra bit of power with good daily drivability and reliability, then the CTSC is a good way to go.

Everybody, please post up the pics you took!

Back