• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

coming soon

Hey Fellas, Just seeing whats up on NSXPRIME. Always wanted one and now its within reach. Gotta sell the 07 civic si and move on to bigger and better things. I can remember being in high school and wanting one. Can't beat and exotic honda baby!!

Hey Fellas, Just seeing whats up on NSXPRIME. Always wanted one and now its within reach. Gotta sell the 07 civic si and move on to bigger and better things. I can remember being in high school and wanting one. Can't beat and exotic honda baby!!

you crazy, your civic is only 1 year old. and u gonna sell it? :eek:

Good news is you shouldn't take hit on Civic with the demand for them being as high as it is.

Well I think if you are ready and you think you are making the right decision then go for it. I ended up keeping my Si for a daily for now, it is working out great. Are you on 8thcivic forums at all? Good luck

Welcome!:smile: Not much happening here except a lot of money being spend on mods.:biggrin: Beware of the NSXPrime Marketplace.

Yea, I think I will get a good price for it. I have been on 8th gen for a while now. Its a good car but its not an nsx. Thanks for the welcome. I think I gonna be here for a good while.

Back