Cars that hold their value best

With the exception of the Corvette and the Dodge Viper, there is not one American car in the "best" list.

vintagecarman said:
In 2002 I Purchased a 92 Silver/ black NSX in NC for $25500. Drove it back to Sacramento and sold it in a week for $33500.:)

wow man thats great, you made some $$$$$ i assume. why would you drive coast to coast just to sell a car. I wonder what was your profit, subtracting the cost of the effort and time you used as well as all the materials the car used. I wouldnt do what you did but if you had a good reason or had FUN during the trip than forget what i said.

clk 320 cabrio

ISONSX said:
1994 Honda Accord - Bought new, wife drove it 5 years, and lost 30% or in absolute dollars about $6K.

I just sold my NSX a week ago:( and am looking for a sporty four seater as a replacement for the NSX and my 2000 Accord V6 daily driver. The CLK 430 is on the top of my list - 2000 / 2001 model. When you say that you lost your a$$, would you mind sharing with me how many miles, cab or coupe, options, and sales price. I am struggling between either a 430 coupe or a 320 cab - seems to be about the same price. I woulld love to find a 430 cab with less than 50K miles for around $30 but I'm probably dreaming. Any suggestions and/or input on the CLK is greatly appreciated. Feel free to PM me on this.

I've got a black clk 320 cabrio with 30k miles, w/factory nav, excellent condition. call me if your interested kelley 314-280-5181. can send pics if needed.

Back