Bear Mountain Run 10/24 (Fall Foilage...if we didn't miss it already)

Paul,
especially for taking the time to block out our license plates; very considerate of you.
Tytus

Yeah, Thanks Paul.
You did such a good job of blocking out my plate .............. I don't even see the frame! :biggrin:

Seriously, we enjoyed having you guys around the NE Region. Good luck in Colorado, counselor. :smile:

Rich & Jeanne

Here are some pics my co-pilot took. There is a very nice one of two NSX's going different directions (There is a fork in the road, which path do you take). :biggrin: Also one with the blue coming from different direction.

IMG_9204.jpg

IMG_9172.jpg

IMG_9175.jpg

IMG_9182.jpg

IMG_9185.jpg

IMG_9186.jpg

IMG_9196.jpg

IMG_9202.jpg

IMG_9213.jpg

IMG_9219.jpg

IMG_9221.jpg

IMG_9207.jpg

IMG_9224.jpg

IMG_9230.jpg

IMG_9234.jpg

IMG_9235.jpg

Last edited:
Andrea, great shots; where's the lovie dovie one I took of you, Simon and the Great Pumpkin?

As far as the shots of the wayward NSXs, do we have to teach how to play follow the leader?

Tytus

As far as the shots of the wayward NSXs, do we have to teach how to play follow the leader?

Tytus

Lol. I actually believe it was Simon who was driving or parked in the other direction :rolleyes:

I followed the whole entire time...

Tytus, the lovie dovie stays in the family album...thanks for taking it tho. :)

Steve, it was me...I stopped when I saw you guys coming from the other direction...and I did a u turn but some MB held us back. We need to pick a spot where there is cell phone reception to meet up.

Better yet, we should all get the club radio!

Back