Bear Mountain area run this weekend?

I recommend getting there early as the lot fills up quickly

Lots, filled with SUVs and minivans, tightly packed, I think I'll pass on Manhasset. Rain is one thing but door dings from shoppers is another. Thanks for the heads up Bailey.

I will still do a BM run in the AM if anyone is up for that, let me know. This time the weather should be great, famous last words.

Tony, those are spectacular photos! Keep up the good work and enjoy your trip.

Tytus

Lots, filled with SUVs and minivans, tightly packed, I think I'll pass on Manhasset. Rain is one thing but door dings from shoppers is another. Thanks for the heads up Bailey.

I will still do a BM run in the AM if anyone is up for that, let me know. This time the weather should be great, famous last words.

Tony, those are spectacular photos! Keep up the good work and enjoy your trip.

Tytus

If there's a group meeting up on Sunday morning I may be interested as Im a new NSX Prime member/owner and would like to meet fellow members. Please update everyone!

Thx,
Will

I should be in on this one. Is the a list of those that are attending?

As I stated earlier I will go even if no one shows up. Please confirm your interest. I already see that there are two additional people, willfong and nsxman2001 interested so that's three cars. Confirm by tonight and I will meet whoever at 8:00 AM at Mighty Joe Young's as stated earlier in this thread for last Sunday.

If you are going, post up...

Tytus

As I stated earlier I will go even if no one shows up. Please confirm your interest. I already see that there are two additional people, willfong and nsxman2001 interested so that's three cars. Confirm by tonight and I will meet whoever at 8:00 AM at Mighty Joe Young's as stated earlier in this thread for last Sunday.

Tytus

Sorry Tytus I'm going to pass my wife has something else planned. I will get in next time... post some pictures

i'm planning on going to americana mall tomorrow. who else is coming?

Tytus

Hey Tytus,

If there isnt more than just the 2 of us I will likely just sleep in Sunday morning. But I will try to check on this thread before I go to bed and possibly Sunday morning at 6am to see if we have more interested people. If there are a few then I'll wake my arse up with a shower and get out the door.
If not then maybe next time!

Will

ill be at the show tomorrow afternoon, hey s14 tat, nice seeing u on northern...u from queens?

yeah i'm from forest hills. i got some stuff done to the car since the last time you saw it. i got the nsx-r wing on and i did the 02+ tail light swap.

and dynamic-uzed-auto i'm planning to stop by americana mall at around 11 o'clock.

Good turnout today, a little to crowded for my taste but pleasant to blend with so many exotics. I won't bore you guys with 75 pics I took but here are my best along with mine. I saw Rpm217 car but didnt get to chat with him. Good meeting you S14-tat, your ride was hot. Had to leave early to celebrate my 35th b-day, see you guys next time.

americana ferrarri meat 007.jpg

americana ferrarri meat 011.jpg

americana ferrarri meat 001.jpg

americana ferrarri meat 015.jpg

americana ferrarri meat 020.jpg

americana ferrarri meat 023.jpg

americana ferrarri meat 033.jpg

Mike, I saw your car, didn't see you, met up with a group of friends and walked around for awhile, I left around 12:30 to head out to Dirty Jerzee for a condolence call. Some very sweet cars there, as well as many "common cars". Had lots of kids walking by my car making nice comments, taking pictures, that'll teach them not to invite us to register the cars!!!! On my way home from NJ, stopped off at my favorite FroYo place in Rye Ridge SC, was sitting outside enjoying the weather, eating my froyo, 3 lovely young ladies were oohing and ahhhhhing, taking pictures alongside my car, I casually walked over, unlocked the car and asked if they'd like to take a picture sitting in the drivers seat, too bad I wasn't 30+ years younger, and had a camera, I could've made out!!!!:wink:

it was good to meet you too mike,

rpm217 i also saw your car but could could not figure out who the owner was. maybe next time we will meet face to face.

Mike, I saw your car, didn't see you, met up with a group of friends and walked around for awhile, I left around 12:30 to head out to Dirty Jerzee for a condolence call. Some very sweet cars there, as well as many "common cars". Had lots of kids walking by my car making nice comments, taking pictures, that'll teach them not to invite us to register the cars!!!! On my way home from NJ, stopped off at my favorite FroYo place in Rye Ridge SC, was sitting outside enjoying the weather, eating my froyo, 3 lovely young ladies were oohing and ahhhhhing, taking pictures alongside my car, I casually walked over, unlocked the car and asked if they'd like to take a picture sitting in the drivers seat, too bad I wasn't 30+ years younger, and had a camera, I could've made out!!!!:wink:

This comment is no good without any pics Roger .. a camera phone pic would have done

Well, I had a nice solo run through BM. Very few cars on the road. The weather was gorgeous and the scenery spectacular. The leaves are just turned enough so you get color along with some green. Next couple of weeks should be great up there.

Sorry, no photos as I was a bit hurried and really hate to stop and do not have the talent of Tony D or Bob. I may not be able to do it next week end but maybe the one after.

Post up for those that can make a run in the next couple of weeks.

Tytus

OK, this might be the last chance. The snow has already fallen further up state and to the West in NJ, so is anyone up for a run this Saturday? Weather still should be good. I am free on Sat, no go on Sunday. Just putting out the feelers as I will roll no matter what as I haven't seen my car in 2 weeks. Not sure how much of Bear Mtn is open as several weeks ago Perkins drive was closed but Seven lakes was open.

Anyone intereseted in joining in, POST UP!!!

Tytus

IM out, my sons team one last night so were in the playoffs (football) next game is 8am saturday.

I am most probably working on sat so be careful out there because black ice sucks

Black ice should not be a worry as I checked and the temps sould be in the 40s over night and the 60s during the day. Good thing to watch out for though any time you go out this time of year and check the weather so your not caught by surprise.

Well looks like I will be doing another solo run, chime in if anyone else is interested. Meeting place would be Mighty Joe Young's at 9:00 am unless someone wanted to meet later as this time of the year the place should be fairly empty.

Tytus

how was the run Tytus?

i was debating whether or not to join you last night but opted to tackle a few projects today. the weather sure was amazing out today. plus, i spent the past 2 weekends driving around all of north jersey, so i'm a little bit 'fall scenery'-ed out. maybe next time, if there is a next time, i'll join.

Well I never made to BM on Sat as I discovered there was an Army game at West Point and that could cause traffic issues at the bridge. But I did go to see Frank's new paintjob on his NXS-R replica and all I can say is INCREDIBLE! The finish is perfect and orange peel free. The color is gorgeous, it's the NSX-R correct pearlescent white. It is so much more interesting than just stark GP white. It kind of looks creamy in overcast light, which is what we had on Sat. I will let Frank post the pics but I may post a few, with his permission, if he doen't post soon.

Frank, great Job! Wait till the rest of you guys see this car; very impressive!

Tytus

Back