Balboa Island NSX

Anyone on the list own the 97' Kaiser Silver that was on Balboa Island on the 31st? You and I spoke briefly (damn traffic!) but I don't recall seeing you prior to Saturday.

DaveG
99' Kaiser Silver/Black

Hi Dave, that was me with my son Jonathan in the 97 Kaiser Silver NSX at Balboa. We love to go there. We used to go to Crystal Cove often. Great to meet you. Hope we run into you down there some time soon. I would like to see your Kaiser 99.

Hey Dave, Hows everyting going? Hows the Car?
Mine is doing great, I had the bilstiens put on and it lowered a little more and I got the Red cover from SOS for Xmas so she is looking good. Hopefully one of these weekends soon I can actually drive her. But probably not gonna be this weekend.

Talk to you soon.

Ryan

>Hopefully one of these weekends soon I can actually drive her.<

What? Actually drive the car? Easy there big boy.

Let me know the next time you're in town so we can get together Ryan.

DaveG

Dave G,

What upgrades have you done to your Kaiser? I have the Taitec GTLW, Comptech headers, DownForce AIS, Bilsteins on lower perch. Have you considered the CT SC?

C&C = Cars & Coffee and has pretty much replaced Crystal Cove. It's held Saturday mornings at Ford's Premium Automotive Group HQ located near the Spectrum in Irvine.

The 99' Kaiser Silver is my second NSX and is pretty much stock and will likely stay that way - the car only has 10,000 miles on it. I got most of the customizing bugs out of my system with the first one. I did have Eibach springs installed, an ARK DTX exhaust, and am looking for a set of 17/18 wheels, but that's probably going to be the extent of it with this one. Oh, and I had a ClearBra installed.

Have only heard positive feeback regarding the CTSC, and am also hearing good things about the Dali Boostzilla.

DaveG

Last edited:
Back