• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

B&B exhausts! under a grand! New!

RM exhaust is same as B&B exhaust?

hmmm... That video of NSX 3.0 was great! Very refined sound but still lively enough to feel & grin at... :biggrin:

Please excuse my ignorance... the RM-racing exhaust (occasionally seen on 'Prime for sale) is the same as the B&B exhaust, just a name change?

Thanks.
:smile:

Re: RM exhaust is same as B&B exhaust?

Osiris_x11 said:
hmmm... That video of NSX 3.0 was great! Very refined sound but still lively enough to feel & grin at... :biggrin:

Please excuse my ignorance... the RM-racing exhaust (occasionally seen on 'Prime for sale) is the same as the B&B exhaust, just a name change?

Thanks.
:smile:

Yes same manufacturer. The newer BB version seems to have nicer fit and finish. I love the change on the 4.5 inch oval tip. Sound is rich and meaty..the way it should sound to me. For $900 bucks you can't beat it. This exhaust coupled with the Cantrell AIS is so sweet!

Re: RM exhaust is same as B&B exhaust?

Bobolinski said:
Yes same manufacturer. The newer BB version seems to have nicer fit and finish. I love the change on the 4.5 inch oval tip. Sound is rich and meaty..the way it should sound to me. For $900 bucks you can't beat it. This exhaust coupled with the Cantrell AIS is so sweet!

Do you think it's a better deal than the ARK group buy? I'm also getting the Cantrell AIS install with the CTSC. I currently have the DC Sports exh., and it's deep sounding, but I'm looking for something with a really deep rumble at low rpms, with a good roar at top end.

Please advise!!!
help.gif
help.gif
help.gif

Last edited:
Re: B&B exhausts!!! under a grand! New!

hoops7k said:
Do you have a dyno graph for the headers and exhaust for the 91-93, and a graph for the exhaust only. I am wondering what kind of gains can be expected for the header and exhaust and just the exhust set up???

Any update on the dyno on the exhaust for early model X?

nis350 said:
Any update on the dyno on the exhaust for early model X?

No doubt.. I would be very interested in this exhaust if it performs.. Also, what is the weight of the exhaust?

-Jeremy

B Feelgood said:
"91-94 Headers..................................your price $1150 + shipping"

Any pictures of the headers?
That is an unbelievable price compared to Comptech's "$1700", and Taitec's "$1550"...

Here you go...

Attachments

• B&BAcuraNSXHeaders.jpg
    B&BAcuraNSXHeaders.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 107

looks good

Anyone interested in trading the DTM tips for the newer oval ones? I like the look of the oval ones better IMO

heres a sound bite in an mpeg while testing my purge kit n20,got alot of folks asking what exhaust I was running so this is it. great sound

the file is nosnsx.mpeg ,the link: http://web.tampabay.rr.com/zendog/

Last edited:

Hands down, best NSX exhaust for the buck. Sounds deep @ low rpms and raises to a higher pitch from mid to upper rpms. Love the DTM look. There were problems in the past ( Randys RM ) with fitment of the DTM's style. I dont know if they fixed it but some of the DTM fitments would burn the upper plastic of the valence. Other than that the exhaust is amazing! Im looking into getting another:smile:

I am now offering B&B (makers of the "no-longer" RM exhaust) cat-back exhausts for the NSX. All years. Here is my introductory pricing to you Prime Members.
91-96 and 97-03 version with oval tips, your price $900 + shipping
91-96 and 97-03 version with DTM tips, your price $1050 + shipping

91-94 Headers..................................your price $1150 + shipping

PM me,

or email me!
[email protected]

I'm interested in buying the oval tips for $900. How do I go about doing this - credit card or paypal? Do you have a phone number? My email is [email protected] or phone 239-775-4209. How long does it take for delivery? Also do you sell MOMO steering wheels?

Have been trying to get in touch with you about purchasing the oval tips exhaust system for an NSX 03. What are the shipping fees; what's the delivery time; how do I purchase and pay?

Skip

We DTM tip owners are still interested in buying the new oval tips. :smile: :smile: :smile:

Last edited:
I like the way the old one looked. In for updates

The first NSX I test drove had a B&B cat back exhaust on it. I too thought the B&B exhaust sounded very impressive.

I ended up purchasing a 2002 NSX last September and have yet to decide on purchasing the B&B cat back exhaust or the GT-One 5.1 SS cat back exhaust.

What is your opinion, and out of these two exhaust which one would you purchase and why please?

Thanks

Ian

Back