• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

B&B exhausts! under a grand! New!

Re: B&B exhausts!!! under a grand! New!

quickslvr said:
Just curious, how easy is the install and how well does it fit out of the
box?

thanks, john R

Simple to install and the fit is perfect. :biggrin:

Just got my B&B exhaust on. Sounds great. Very please with quality and easy install. The oval tips look great. There is no bee hive drone . Deep sound and not too loud.

Bell,
You should talk to them about offering the new oval tip. Us old folks have the urge to update.......... :D

RP-Motorsports said:
I am glad you like it! We are working on getting that video clip uploaded. (new camera and software, + 2 idiots = slow to figure out! :biggrin: )

Hopefully by this weekend, we will have it up.

illtechauto said:
:smile: Check out this link, you might like these prices.........

http://www.illtechauto.com/index.php?cPath=379_385_413_439
Hey Cody, it's pretty lame to jump in on another vendors thread to hawk your goods. Buy from someone who contributes to the prime knowledgebase. :wink:

------------------------------
Disclaimer: I have no affiliation, blah blah

We finally have a current video and sound clip of the exhaust. It is a bit shakey (rookie crew :biggrin: ) I can email it, but we are going to re-film the clip with a more steady hand! If anyone is interested in buying, email me, and I will give you the clip.

[email protected]

ffffanman said:
I'm not mad or upset but thought it was funny how someone jumped in on my post to hawk his stuff!
hehe
Trev
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45769&highlight=b&b+exhaust

The difference between your Thread and this Thread that Tom started is that Tom is the Vendor. There is no question that Tom is the Vendor, he makes it quite clear in the Thread Title and the first Post. In your Thread you make a referral to a Vendor - you are not the Vendor. In your Thread Tom offers another option to consider for price and availability. Another Vendor used this Thread to promote his inventory. Usually Vendors start their own Threads to promote the products and prices that they offer. It is not normally considered courteous or acceptable for Vendors to try and Steer customers by using a competitors advertising or promotion.

RP-Motorsports said:
I am now offering B&B (makers of the "no-longer" RM exhaust) cat-back exhausts for the NSX. All years. Here is my introductory pricing to you Prime Members.
91-96 and 97-03 version with oval tips, your price $900 + shipping
91-96 and 97-03 version with DTM tips, your price $1050 + shipping

91-94 Headers..................................your price $1150 + shipping

PM me,

or email me!
[email protected]

Slight price increase, due to my price going up a bit.

Oval tip cat-backs are now $920 + ship
DTM tip cat-backs are now $1100 + ship

If you see it any cheaper, email me, and I will try to beat it.

Sean Williams said:
The B&B (old RM) is an awesome exhaust! Not to step on his toes, I'm sure Tom will have a better sound clip than mine, but here's what my DTM tipped sounds like:
Tks Sean .. that doesn't sound nearly as loud (which is good in my books) as the other clip I've heard. How is the fitment within each upsloping section in the rear fascia? I can't tell from your picture but I've seen another install that didn't look centered in that area. The DTM tips seem to take up a lot of room and if each pair is not centered in its own area, it could be quite noticable. I'm hoping not because I like the DTM look.

buy the oval and trade it with my DTM tip :D

NSX2398 said:
Tks Sean .. that doesn't sound nearly as loud (which is good in my books) as the other clip I've heard. How is the fitment within each upsloping section in the rear fascia? I can't tell from your picture but I've seen another install that didn't look centered in that area. The DTM tips seem to take up a lot of room and if each pair is not centered in its own area, it could be quite noticable. I'm hoping not because I like the DTM look.

Sean,
Thanks for posting it for me...first time using the new Mini DV so it's pretty rank amateur shooting. FYI I have DC Headers Taitec by-pass pipes and the new B&B sounds good to me. :biggrin: that was T Bell at the wheel beating on my NSX.

How loud is this when driving conservatively? Also, if anyone has a pic of the new oval tips on a pre-02 rear valence I would appreciate it!

NSX 3.0 said:
Sean,
Thanks for posting it for me...first time using the new Mini DV so it's pretty rank amateur shooting. FYI I have DC Headers Taitec by-pass pipes and the new B&B sounds good to me. :biggrin: that was T Bell at the wheel beating on my NSX.

Me beating on an NSX? Me??? :biggrin:

White94 said:
How loud is this when driving conservatively? Also, if anyone has a pic of the new oval tips on a pre-02 rear valence I would appreciate it!

In about two weeks we can take a picture of one for you. Mark who just bought a 93 ordered the same one as me oval tipped from T Bell. The exhaust is not that loud at highway speed.

Oh cool, thanks!

Here is the oval tipped on Mark's 93 with the stock valence.

Last edited:

"91-94 Headers..................................your price $1150 + shipping"

Any pictures of the headers?
That is an unbelievable price compared to Comptech's "$1700", and Taitec's "$1550"...

Do you have a dyno graph for the headers and exhaust for the 91-93, and a graph for the exhaust only. I am wondering what kind of gains can be expected for the header and exhaust and just the exhust set up???

I plan on getting mine to the dyno very soon.

Back