• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

B&B exhausts! under a grand! New!

I have had the B&B exhaust for 2 or 3 years myself and although it droned quite a bit around 2K RPM, it was much better at cruising (2.8-3K) and I still liked it. I just finished having Cantrell Concepts headers installed and it is noticeably quieter. Although it's still louder at 2K RPM, it seems to have lost some of the "boom'y" droning sound but has a wonderful sound when you get on it. Now it is exactly what I originally was hoping for. I'll try to get a recording and post it.

On a related but separate topic, the exhaust appears to have survived remarkably went with no noticeable rust or failures in spite of the car being driven in Western Canadian winters and being subjected daily to freeze/thaw cycles combined with condensation and salt. Some of the included clamp bolts didn't fare nearly as well and obviously weren't stainless.

...Ian

Back