Award pics please!

I cant read this post anymore ; I wish I was there! Hopefully, I can make the next NSXPO and meet Lud and all the other "big names, Big people" here. Lud, you must be a good guy because it is all I hear from fellow NSX owners. Congratulations! on a will deserved award.
P.S Nsxtasy do not touch this! I really tried to go to NSXPO but I had a convention to go to that was in the same week.
Vance

Lud,
It was good to see you again in Dallas. Congrats on the award. Formal recognition of your dedication and hard work was certainly well deserved! Glad I could shake your hand and thank you in person. Your site is, IMO, the #1 resource for NSX owners and enthusiasts. WELL DONE!

Well, I thought Miled presented the award! Oh well, Thanks Ken! It REALLY breaks my heart that I couldn't have handed it to him myself. I did however get a chance to work on the blue rocket again. It's always a pleasure to help Lud any way possible. He's helped me out a few times without a bat of an eye.
When I first came to the NSX list and started throwing a litte advice around, I quickly noticed this guy named Lud. He always knew what he was talking about. Then I found Prime. Then I met him at Atlanta at expo 2000. Then at Wisconsin at expo 2001 where we shared a room with two other friends. This club has given me a ton of new friends and coleagues. I've been very lucky to be part of the club in any capacity that I can. Lud, cangrats again man. Ken thanks again. Miled, thanks for passing the award on. If anyone has wondered if going to an expo is worth it, you better believe it. You'll never meet a nicer bunch of people.
Barn Man...

It's worth mentioning that there was a really tough NSX trivia test at one point during NSXPO 2002. I'm sure it will come as no surprise to anyone here that Lud came in first, with 43 correct out of 50. Second with 41 was a tie between (a) KarlZPerformance and (b) a team effort of Larry Bastanza and myself.

Originally posted by Lud:
Thanks so much, it was totally unexpected and a little overwhelming. It really means a lot.

Now stop before you all give me a big head!
wink.gif

LUD you've done one hell of a job and "thank you" !!
You've created an avenue for not only a world of info for me as well as countless hours of enjoyment!
the term "YOU DA' MAN! comes to mind.
smile.gif

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Back