APX Exhaust

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has the APX exhaust on their car? I'm interested in the exhaust and would like to hear how it sounds in person. Let me know if anyone here has it and would be willing to meet up, preferably in the OC, but I don't mind driving out to LA. Thanks.

David

With so many NSX's in SoCal, I thought at least 1 person would run this exhaust, but I guess not. :confused: Oh well, I guess I'll stick to youtube sound clips.

David

Someone may have it. You did only give a day to get a response. It's not one of the more popular exhausts out here, but I do think someone might be rolling with one.

Hey Jason,

Yes, I know I only gave it a day, but it was based on how many views there were. Thanks for the input though.

David

Someone may have it. You did only give a day to get a response. It's not one of the more popular exhausts out here, but I do think someone might be rolling with one.

I have one and I absolutely LOVE it. I think it's the perfect blend of raw sound when desired but it gives a nice deep controlled sound when you are just cruising.

-Alec

Hi Alec,

Thanks for the comment. Yeah, I like the sound of the exhaust and just wanted to heard it in person to confirm because, sometimes, exhausts don't always sound like they do in the sound clip and the sound clip doesn't always tell you how loud an exhaust is.

David

I have one and I absolutely LOVE it. I think it's the perfect blend of raw sound when desired but it gives a nice deep controlled sound when you are just cruising.

-Alec

Back