• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

AP-X NSX turbo system (angus turbo kit)

Re: DIY Turbo kit !

My kit should be completely installed this weekend. All I need to have done this weekend is install the air cleaner system, wastegate, and oil pump. Just need to order my boomslang FIC adapter, and off to the tuner.:biggrin:FINALLY!! hopefully 2 weeks the car will be done. FRank

Last edited:

I met up will Will at his shop late last week and he showed me his car.:smile:
We went for a short drive in his turbo nsx and all I have to say is
WOWWWWWW!!!!!!
I thought my buddies new BMW M5 and my old E55 was fast but the turbo NSX really impressed me.
I can't wait till I can get my hands on a turbo Kit from him and take on my buddies M5...lol (on the track of course)
keep up the good work and I will let you know when I am ready to get one installed from you.

Thanks for the compliments Indy! I Will be ready when you are !

Wil, I don't believe that Indy is a real person, I think he is made up and a teenager wanting to have an nsx. No one meets you in person and doesn't have a throw down or toe to toe with you. There is no mention of baseball batz or chains with spiked balls on the end. Once again I think this is a poser post.
Oh, thanks so much for the great service and quick response on getting me the 440cc injectors. You are dearly a chump!
Your best friend for LIFE.
Trevor Boomslang
p.s once I get this whipple running right, I'll probably need one of your turbos....

Wil, I don't believe that Indy is a real person, I think he is made up and a teenager wanting to have an nsx. No one meets you in person and doesn't have a throw down or toe to toe with you. There is no mention of baseball batz or chains with spiked balls on the end. Once again I think this is a poser post.
Oh, thanks so much for the great service and quick response on getting me the 440cc injectors. You are dearly a chump!
Trevor Boomslang
p.s once I get this whipple running right, I'll probably need one of your turbos....

Thanks Trev... - I think...

Trevor Boomslang

Thanks Trev... - I think...

Installed wil's air to air intercooler last night and removed rear bumper and valence. RPS clutch went in last week- and I managed to use ALL of the bolts I pulled off the tranny and suspension. It should all be back together tonight. I also upsized my meth pump. Should post pictures later.

Intercooler looks great.

One more tuning session and I am done! for now.

Rich

Any Californians order this kit yet?

I was thinking about buying either another <$10k toy by christmas but I keep forgetting that I do own a nsx that wouldn't mind more power lol.

Any Californians order this kit yet?

I was thinking about buying either another <$10k toy by christmas but I keep forgetting that I do own a nsx that wouldn't mind more power lol.

Actually , keeptrying bought one , but is going nutz on his car right now so he may not be done anytime soon.

You could get one and have it up and running in a couple weeks...

I'd love to but it'll have to wait till later in the year. Especially hard to resist though since this is the greatest deal to come around in a couple years.

just got my kit and WOW :eek: it looks amazing

Dan , it would be great if you could post some pics , so that people can see what it looks like when you recieve it!

All done-

just waiting for final dyno tune!!!

I posted a few pics of my clutch/ intercooler install

and rear valence on my web site

http://web.me.com/rmarsden1/Site/Intercooler-valence.html

I plan on redoing the web site soon to show the whole process.

Thanks again will for all the help.

The car is crazy fast.

Wow Rich , glad to see everything is going well , can't wait to see your dyno #'s !

Trevor Boomslang

Hey man. I am a real person. Not a teenager wanting a nsx. My car is actually getting worked on at Will's shop. But thanks for the compliments I wish I was a teenager again sometimes. Lol

This is really great . Rich is a perfect example of what can be achieved with my kit , I would like to stress the fact that although he is not a mechanic , he has some prior experience with turbo kits , my kit is designed to be easy to install but for those who do not have the experience , a pro install is recommended.

Latest turbo kit , INDY790 ! This kit will be installed locally by me with FIC and 440cc injectors , it is a basic tuner kit (non intercooled) .

stay tuned!

Here is a couple teasers for Indy!

Attachments

• IMG_0629.jpg
    IMG_0629.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 663
  • IMG_0628.jpg
    IMG_0628.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 642

My car is almost completed! will have pics up soon . Tune is setup for August 1st :biggrin:

Back