• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

AP-X NSX turbo system (angus turbo kit)

Re: DIY Turbo kit !

Let me know on the meth kit , I have NSX specific kits that I put together, as well as the custom stainless tank which replaces the tool kit in the trunk.

I have seen Angus' meth kit and it is very sleek and is hidden in the tool kit in the trunk and takes up no space at all. All you see is the the cap and thats it. Very well designed and again no trunk space lost. We all Know we need the trunk space if we take our women out shopping...lol

I had a chance to take an Angus turbo'd NSX for a drive today.

Wow :biggrin:

Now I gotta get my cash in order...

I had a chance to take an Angus turbo'd NSX for a drive today.

Wow :biggrin:

Now I gotta get my cash in order...

Sounds good , let me know when you are ready .

UPDATE: Car should be on dyno today. The tuner installed my boost gauge and AEM UEGO gauge in the SOS gauge pod yeaterday, they also had to weld a bung in the exhaust for the UEGO. Will post an update once we get to see some hp numbers. Frank

awesome to hear!

wow this kit looks great i was wondering if anyone has this kit in so.cali so i can take a ride! This kit is on the top of my list :biggrin: btw whats the extra cost for having borla exhaust! Thanks

-John

You can always be the first! The borla is a $150 option , if you are serious , drop me a PM and we can talk!

I am concerned about the lack of a BOV/BPV. When you let off the gas during a shift, won't the turbo be presurizing the intake track and stalling/drastically slowing the compressor wheel?

I am concerned about the lack of a BOV/BPV. When you let off the gas during a shift, won't the turbo be presurizing the intake track and stalling/drastically slowing the compressor wheel?

My kit is 100% complete , comes with a tial 50mm BOV.

I DO also sell a tuner kit , this is a kit without any fuel managment or BOV , allowing the customer to choose their own .

Last edited:

I'd love to have this kit or any turbo kit. If only I could pass smog every two years and not have to worry about being pulled over because of the illegal turbo. Cali... Cali...:mad:

I'd love to have this kit or any turbo kit. If only I could pass smog every two years and not have to worry about being pulled over because of the illegal turbo. Cali... Cali...:mad:

This is certainly an issue , unfortunately , this is how it goes in cali!

me.jpg

all done ;] . tune on saturday stay tuned

I think you should put oil return line under the charge pipe

Thanks Doc , I was just gonna say the same thing .

Under the pipe it is.

Failure to comply will result in "doctai syndrome" - curable with $$$...

Thanks for taking the time on the phone today to answer some questions about the system.
David

No probem David , that is why I'm here.

First of all.. id like to thank Wil(angus) for always answering my calls and making sure everything is going well!

I was sketchy at first because its a big purchase and i wanted it done right. After some reviewing and waiting i took the plunge. When the packages arrived i was more then pleased! The welds were amazing, all the parts were very well packed and secure. My shop that was doing the install all kept staring at the kit for hours just amazed :eek:.

The kit itself is very DIY, basically when you get your car on the lift and take off your old exhaust, everything pretty much puzzles in together. There are some questions here and there but wil is more then happy to answer and the other prime members that already have he kit as well.

I just got my car back two days ago and i must say the NSX is A BEAST! WOW! words cannot really describe how it feels. The car should come factory like this, it would have sold so much better. Everytime i hit boost i feel like im going into warp speed.

I've been cruising with some of the locals here and they say my car sounds like a jet. Although i miss my GTone sound of NA... there really is no sound like a turbo nsx PERIOD.

There is not one thing that i would change about my purchase or this wonderful kit. OH besides that i would want more NSX owners to take the plunge and feel the amazing power.

thank you wil for putting an awesome kit with a great price!

dan

hey Wil, I have a question im getting ready to get this kit, but one thing I am not stil to sure is will i need to change my headers. I have a 92 nsx. I was goign to plan to swap out my old headers for some new ones. Should i just buy the 95+ headers? So i wouldnt need to use a adapter?:confused:

hey Wil, I have a question im getting ready to get this kit, but one thing I am not stil to sure is will i need to change my headers. I have a 92 nsx. I was goign to plan to swap out my old headers for some new ones. Should i just buy the 95+ headers? So i wouldnt need to use a adapter?:confused:

If you are Buying headers , then just buy 95-99 headers , if you buy 00-05 headers , that is also ok , as I have to y-pipe for those years too.

To clarify here you need a set of headers which has the ball and socket joint , not the accordian flex joint. There is no adaptor you can use , you will need to change to 95-up style headers EITHER OEM or aftermarket.

how much is this kit? hp numbers?

how can i find a mechanic in my area to install this kit

The kit is being offered at a special price of $6700 , this includes :

- "DIY" tuner kit (this includes everything you need to complete the install)

- Intercooler upgrade

- AEM F/IC

- 440cc injectors

- Tial 50mm BOV

The HP numbers are from 380whp to over 500whp.

If you PM me , I will try to find a mechanic in your area , also it may help if you post in the forced induction forum and/or your local forum to locate someone who can do the install.

This kit has been designed to be very easy to install , the time for install is 6-8 hrs for someone who has never done it before.

Last edited:

We are getting ready to Dyno Dave's NSX , we will be shooting for 550 - 600 , it now has a mildly built motor . Stay tuned.

Last edited:

I just want to share with everyone here that Wil/Angus has excellent customer service. He is very patient and answers all my queries regarding his product.

He is indeed an asset to the nsx community. He is not driven purely by profit but by his passion for nsx. He is ever willing to help and serve the nsx community.

Once the sale of my CTSC comes through, i will get this kit from Wil.

We need more vendors like Wil. Some vendors are downright rude and has no time for potential buyers. All they want is our money. Fortunately for us, Wil is not like this at all.

ya and some make piece of crap parts and charge premium.. Im pretty well done dealing with anyone else on Prime other than Wil..plus he always returns calls asap not 3 days later and is always available and HE is in the best Country in the World

Last edited:

Wil for a free supper when I come to Van,,,,I would have written that toooooo...lol. Maybe I'd better re-evaluate our relationship and start liking you.
Your newest bestest buddy.
Trev
Now to get rid of the boat anchor on my engine and drive to your shop....

Back