Anyone know this 2004 on eBay? JH4NA21644T000071

Just tried to call Erik at that dealership.
Ad was changed on Ebay in the past 5 minutes

I can see you are new here, but miles don't really matter much on a NSX.
Yeah i am rookie on "prime" but i am been around cars and dealerships for 25 plus years so I tried to pretend i know what i am doing LOL :). Since i am a dealer and have access to Manheim report (MMR) i can tell you for a fact $45k on a 04 w/60k miles is too much . AS far as miles I think this example has high miles just b/c is an NSX. If this was a civic then miles is just right. Same thing saying 40k miles on a 1995 F-car.

Yeah i am rookie on "prime" but i am been around cars and dealerships for 25 plus years so I tried to pretend i know what i am doing LOL :). Since i am a dealer and have access to Manheim report (MMR) i can tell you for a fact $45k on a 04 w/60k miles is too much . AS far as miles I think this example has high miles just b/c is an NSX. If this was a civic then miles is just right. Same thing saying 40k miles on a 1995 F-car.

:confused: Too high for a wholesale price or too high retail? What do you think is a fair price for this car?

:confused: Too high for a wholesale price or too high retail? What do you think is a fair price for this car?
Is priced right if timing belt is up to date but is not. I myself spoke to Erick this morning. Wholesale on it is around $37k-39k max. Retail as it sits should somewhere in the low $40s. If i was in the mkt for a 04 i rather paid $10k more for a car that has half the mile. Since i am a dealer i wouldn't paid more than $38k for it and turn around and retail it somewhere around $42-43k.

Is priced right if timing belt is up to date but is not. I myself spoke to Erick this morning. Wholesale on it is around $37k-39k max. Retail as it sits should somewhere in the low $40s. If i was in the mkt for a 04 i rather paid $10k more for a car that has half the mile. Since i am a dealer i wouldn't paid more than $38k for it and turn around and retail it somewhere around $42-43k.

Please PM me if you can buy one with that many miles in the high 30's. You can flip it to me and make your profit.

So your world is a little different than most of us on prime who are not car dealers. The prices you see are not what the rest of us see. That price to every "normal" user was very good if the car was clean.

So would you say a 04 with 30k miles would be a good price at 55k?

Last edited:
That was a crazy good price for a clean 04. And that's why it sold soo fast. Buyer got a great deal

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

So your world is a little different than most of us on prime who are not car dealers. The prices you see are not what the rest of us see. That price to every "normal" user was very good if the car was clean.

So would you say a 04 with 30k miles would be a good price at 55k?
if it is clean "no paint work" i will tried to buy it for $45k :) maybe $50k if seller catch me in a good mood. Last 04 sold at auction for $46500 on 4/4/2012 at PALM BCH

Here's report on MMR

04/04/12 PALM BCH Regular $46,500 45,844 Avg 6G No

04/04/12 PALM BCH Regular $46,500 45,844 Avg 6G No

As an owner of a 2004 red/tan, I would say be careful... Things that stand out are the front license plate holder and the black trunk mat.Also the interior panels look very dirty, possible smoker or water damage. Should be a tan trunk mat like the rest, and the plate holder is wrong. Also a lot of black shizz on the carpet and mats...in uniform places...seems like possible water damage. My carpet looks nothing like that..no high stains or marks..and the panels look filthy. Tan is hard to keep clean but that looks like smoke or water damage..Take it for what it's worth, I don't claim to be an expert..

As an owner of a 2004 red/tan, I would say be careful... Things that stand out are the front license plate holder and the black trunk mat.Also the interior panels look very dirty, possible smoker or water damage. Should be a tan trunk mat like the rest, and the plate holder is wrong. Also a lot of black shizz on the carpet and mats...in uniform places...seems like possible water damage. My carpet looks nothing like that..no high stains or marks..and the panels look filthy. Tan is hard to keep clean but that looks like smoke or water damage..Take it for what it's worth, I don't claim to be an expert..

I believe the trunk carpet was an "option" it came in all different colors. Though i dont know any original owners it seems a lot of cars dont have the mat and buy it separate.

Back