Any LBBP For Sale out there?

Your sick :biggrin:

I would love to see you post a DMV list of previous owners on your LBBP and see your name show up on it 3 times. DMV must think you are up to something shady.

Just imagine, the sales tax revenue collected on this car has probably exceed the value already.

Last edited:
lol, you know the only reason I sold it was because the loan on the car was keeping me from having a roof over my head. Once the loan on the car cleared, I was able to refinance my house. This is not a done deal yet. I still need to look at the car, its been what, 8 months?

Bat ;)

Man, posts like these make me appreciate my LBBP even more!! It's definitely the best color! Pics dont do the color justice, it looks even better in person.

Good luck Bat, I hope you find what your looking for. I'll keep an eye out for you.

There is an interesting deal on Ebay for a Gallardo that went into a fence...no engine or door problems...just front windshield and front end damage...$36,000 right now...it may be of interest...seeing that you ahve owned 2 pretty amazing machines.

Dam:cool:

that gallardo isnt going to sell for 36k, that would be a ridiculous deal if it did, i would guess more like 2/3 of market value

but to OP, there is a LBBP just listed in the nsx for sale part of this site! its in HI

Was at Tower Shops (Plantation, South Florida) yesterday and saw a 2004+ LBB NSX. Anyone know the owner here on Prime?

That's the LBBP I pm'd you about Bat!

Post in the FL forum area asking if someone would check it out for you. When I was looking to purchase an Imola from Miami NSXPrime members were more than willing to help out.

Back