Any LBBP For Sale out there?

I knew it was just a matter of time! I'm in my 3rd NSX and this time I'm not trading in on anything. I thought I was the only Imola/Orange in San Diego and last week I saw the same parked in Del Mar. My friends who were with me (we were on a bike ride) said it's time to get rid of mine, but no way.
Good luck on finding your next one!
George

My neighbor has a blue/white GTS and I'll be heading to the bank if he ever puts a for sale sign on it. That thing is beautiful! I liken it to cutting. If you want to make precise, delicate cuts use a scalpel (nsx). If you just want to cut everything in sight, grab a chainsaw (viper). I'll take one of each.

:biggrin:

I LOVE your analogy and agree 100%. I would add to say the Viper is like using a shotgun to spray a target with lead vs. a sniper rifle from a mile away.....

If I had some extra cash laying around and more garage space, I would also not hesitate one sec to buy a Lime Green Viper! The combo of the V10 and cockpit of a Viper just gets me excited! It's a fast muscle car with hp to back it up and also not all that expensive if you buy a slightly used one.

NSX is definitely more refined - welcome back Bat ~ I loved your old LBBP and almost snatched it up when you had it for sale. The entire scheme was pretty - could you post a few of those pics of your ex. along with the mod list again?

nice Viper btw :)

rk

I knew it was just a matter of time! I'm in my 3rd NSX and this time I'm not trading in on anything. I thought I was the only Imola/Orange in San Diego and last week I saw the same parked in Del Mar. My friends who were with me (we were on a bike ride) said it's time to get rid of mine, but no way.
Good luck on finding your next one!
George

George, I think I've met you before. Are you the same guy that goes to the Carlsbad outlet Meets on the last Sat of very month?

Bat™

Hey Bat,

Welcome back...Love your X before...i too have the same color last 2005...Sold it and now i'm on my 3rd...def. for keeps...
Will you be changing your avatar or name to be IMOLA Batmobile???:biggrin:just kidding...:wink:

Art

I just checked the For Sale adds, someone just added another 03 Imola Orange!

Bat™

Bat,

Your Viper is the hottest thing I've ever seen, Im simply taken. I totally agree with the comparison to the NSX. While I liked the Viper, it lacked alot of things and the driving experience was far from being fun, IMO:wink:Mine didnt real turn heads but then again, without the stripes it really just blended in while in traffic:redface: I expected the Viper to be alot faster than it was, dont get me wrong it was quick but it stayed planted and never really felt lightning quick:wink:For daily driving, it was the worst. Im so much happier in the 6. Get back in an NSX and head right to the Forced Induction forum:biggrin:

thanks for the info. I'm gonna try hard to get a car here in the states. I have a buyer for my Viper and transaction will be made in the next week. I need to make a decision on a car soon!

Bat™

Wow I don't envy you Bat because for the last little while there hasn't been alot of LBBP's on the market with the blue interior. The one in Canada has been for sale for over a year and I'm not sure if its a Canadian or U.S. car...but priced high.:frown:

Good luck on your search and if I see anything while browsing around I'll be sure to let you know.

Sold my '99 M.Blue awhile ago to buy our first home, spent the next six year in and out of many sport cars, and finally last year picked up another NSX. You're not the only one out there looking quietly for a LBBP to pop up for sale:smile:

I looked at a white one today here in San Diego, its a 97. I thought of maybe getting an older one since I havent owned a pre 02 yet. Your thoughts?

Bat™

Coming from a Viper, a pre 02 car just wont cut it:wink:

Back