Any KC NSX'ers interested in trying their hand at autocross at all?

I'm a pretty regular autocrosser and in the past 4-5 years of racing, I have seen ONE nsx total attending an autoX... (I can't remember his name unfortunately... I remember his brother Nick, but it was a black twin turbo NSX. He sold it and bought a Vette, I believe).

Just curious if anyone was planning on coming out to Arrowhead this weekend for the first autoX of the year? There is a Test and Tune on Saturday and the first event of the year on Sunday. I will be there both days if anyone's interested in even coming up and just checking it out. I would be more than happy to take you for a spin so you can see what it's all about. :D I'll probably be in the S2000 on Saturday and the Z on Sunday.

Hope to see some of you guys up there on Sun! You think those Sunday drives are fun... you dunno what yer missin by skipping out on autoX and track days! :D

Pete, I'll probably show on Sat. if the weather is good. And no I most likely won't bring the NSX. I think Robert took his silver 2000 NSX thru the cones a couple of years ago. Just did it on the spur of the moment. What time does it get started? Gary

Pete, I'll probably show on Sat. if the weather is good. And no I most likely won't bring the NSX. I think Robert took his silver 2000 NSX thru the cones a couple of years ago. Just did it on the spur of the moment. What time does it get started? Gary

Usually gets started around 10am... If you come up on Sat, you're more than welcome to take a ride around the cones in the S2000! :D

have to put in a new exedy clutch and nsx-r swaybars. i may come out sunday if i have time. does it cost to get in?

hmmmm...could be intresting with a slipping clutch...

hmmmm...could be intresting with a slipping clutch...

Is it slipping all the way down in 2nd? If not, it won't be a factor! :D I know back when my stock clutch was slipping in my Z, it never slipped below 3rd gear... trying to push 340 rwhp and 380 rwtq through a stock clutch is not a good idea. :biggrin: If you're thinking about running her, I believe it's $30 to run.

Back