• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Alignment shop - one more time

Sorry for going through this yet again guys, but can someone please repost the contact info for the guy that does the NSX alignment that everyone was raving about? My Volk GTU's have finally arrived and I'll need an aligmment after I install them.

TIA

DaveG

You can also try:

Best Value Tires & Automotive center
7351 Autopark Dr.
Huntington Beach, 92 92648
714-848-2275

They are very close to Autowave, Cost $59.95, alignment is done on hunter machine, takes approximately 1.5~2hours.

Mike is great, he is extremely......... careful, I had my alignment done there recently, thanks to the recommendations and good reviews posted on NSXprime, came out perfect, not a single scratch on the rims.

Very clean shop, many other NSX members here has used this shop for alignment.

DaveG said:
Sorry for going through this yet again guys, but can someone please repost the contact info for the guy that does the NSX alignment that everyone was raving about? My Volk GTU's have finally arrived and I'll need an aligmment after I install them.

TIA

DaveG

John Martin at Power Acura in Torrence had also recommended AutoWave, but highly recommended West End Alignment.

After [originally] seeing a referral on NSXPrime, I went to West End Alignment, 18008 S. Vermont Avenue, Gardena, (310) 808-9233. The owner is Darin Nishimora. Appointments are required. I had my 2003 Acura MDX aligned there after putting on new wheels and tires. He did a great job. It took him just under an hour and it cost $65.00. I also have an appointment to take my NSX to him on May 16 for installation of coilovers and complete alignment and corner balancing for $400.00 or $450.00 (don't remember which). I believe he normally charges $110.00 for a complete NSX alignment and corner balancing.

I will chime in for Darin at West End Alignment. He is the man. Right off the 405 in Torrance or Gardena, not sure of the city. Let me know if you can't find his contact info and I will dig it up for you.

I vote for Darin as well. A Snap On Alignment rack and old school hand alignment. You will not be disappointed.

He is in Gardena on Vermont. Shouldn't be hard to look up on the net

Jeff

If your NSX is lowered, I would recommend driving down to Oceanside and have Nick at AppliedMotorsports do the alignment. Great job getting my car to specs where no one else could. Last time he checked, tire wear was very even.

Congrats on the GT-U's!!! Nicest looking rims out there :biggrin:
Did you use Ben at WB???
Post some pics asap...
Like Randy said....call Nick 760-439-0959

I did use Ben as you suggested. Good price - but sloooow. Ordered them in December following JGTC - they arrived two weeks ago.

BUT, now I'm thinking it's time to replace the 14-yearold shocks before I put on the wheels...

DaveG

DaveG said:
I did use Ben as you suggested. Good price - but sloooow. Ordered them in December following JGTC - they arrived two weeks ago.

BUT, now I'm thinking it's time to replace the 14-yearold shocks before I put on the wheels...

DaveG

I remember the waaaaait too, just over four months was long enough...but worth the wait :biggrin: I'd suggest getting some Bilstiens and set the springs on the lower perch :cool:

and post some pics!!! :smile:

Yes, upper w/ aftermarket springs, lower with stock....

Are you going to keep the red pinstripe on the rims???

Might look pretty good with a matching red NSX :smile:

Yep, great question. They look interesting with the stripe, but I can't tell for sure until I put them on the car. Once the stripe comes off, there's no going back. I'll probably put them on the car this weekend and then post a pic so the peanut gallery can chime in.

DaveG

RARNSX said:
I believe he normally charges $110.00 for a complete NSX alignment and corner balancing.

I just called West End Alignment and set up an appointment. He charges $110 just for a NSX Alignment and $110 for the Corner balancing (thus the total would be ~$220 for both).

Back