• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Advan RZDF installed

Looks awesome!! Absolutely love them...
You're a wheel whore, but I can't talk I'm the same way and have been through countless sets myself.:biggrin:

yea... i dig those... nice glosser set....

they come in satin black too.... hmmmm i might just go for that...

Whats the specs on those wheels? How big are they, they fill the wheel well just perfectly ! You never cease to amaze :eek:

Talk to WSTO. Ordered from them. This is the Platinum Black + machine lip. Offsets: Front: 18x8 +37, Rear: 19x10 +35. Tires I'm running are Yokohama S Drives, 215/35/28 and 265/30/19. I removed the front 3mm spacer last night, no more rubbing on bumps. :) The rears have a 5mm spacer, but no rubbing issues.

Talk to WSTO. Ordered from them. This is the Platinum Black + machine lip. Offsets: Front: 18x8 +37, Rear: 19x10 +35. Tires I'm running are Yokohama S Drives, 215/35/28 and 265/30/19. I removed the front 3mm spacer last night, no more rubbing on bumps. :) The rears have a 5mm spacer, but no rubbing issues.

Is that offset the best for 18/19? I'm having wheels made & I want the best offset, my car is as low as yours.

If you're going custom, I would guess that 18x8 +37 and 19x10 +29 would be the best using 215's and 265's.
Ok, would 30 basically be the offset on your car being that you have that 5mm spacer? So the 29 would push the rim out 1mm? Sorry, I'm retarded when it comes to offsets.

Your car is perfection...your the reason I'm going 18/19 lol

Last edited:
Ok, would 30 basically be the offset on your car being that you have that 5mm spacer? So the 29 would push the rim out 1mm? Sorry, I'm retarded when it comes to offsets.

Your car is perfection...your the reason I'm going 18/19 lol

Yes. +29 would push bring it 1mm further out. Right now, I'm at +30 WITH a 5mm spacer. You might be even able to get away with +28. But I would say that +30/+29 would be the safest. Also keep in my mind that camber/tire size/brand/etc. makes an impact! Don't sue me if you rub! :biggrin:

Yes. +29 would push bring it 1mm further out. Right now, I'm at +30 WITH a 5mm spacer. You might be even able to get away with +28. But I would say that +30/+29 would be the safest. Also keep in my mind that camber/tire size/brand/etc. makes an impact! Don't sue me if you rub! :biggrin:
Lol hopefully it won't rub, I'm going with the tire size you recommended so I should be fine. Sold my LM's so there's no turning back! Appreciate the help.

Last edited:
how do you NOT scrape on your rear end? :eek::eek: ahahah LOVE IT! DROP IT LOW DROP IT DROP IT LOW

Synth - I've followed everything you've done since you bought that car.

Coming from an ex-Imola owner I have to say this is the best Imola I've ever seen! Simple, subtle, and aggressive all in one without being over the top.

Understated.

Hey synth, The car look great with those wheels!!

beautiful as always! I wish you went through brakes like you do wheels.. I would love a crack at those stop techs one day :biggrin:

Back