• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Advan RZDF installed

lol i think the LEDs update the look of the car, esp today with LEDs coming on a lot of cars now a days. i can't say the same about LEDs in the FRONT of other cars, but that's just me

but yah, this car is perfection, if i had an imola (one day one day) i'd do pretty much everything exactly. great taste, great execution

every time i look at the pics, it makes me think i don't even have a nsx haha. it's just that much better than mine :redface:

lol i think the LEDs update the look of the car, esp today with LEDs coming on a lot of cars now a days. i can't say the same about LEDs in the FRONT of other cars, but that's just me

but yah, this car is perfection, if i had an imola (one day one day) i'd do pretty much everything exactly. great taste, great execution

every time i look at the pics, it makes me think i don't even have a nsx haha. it's just that much better than mine :redface:

That is exactly how I feel deep down inside too :frown:

Love your car Synth!!

What type of lugs you running and what material are they made of? i love the funky rainbow color!!! :biggrin:

p.s. ill be sending you some PM's as i have questions about your Variable Ride Height.

Last edited:
nicest Imola period IMO

Ever consider black roof/mirrors Synth... even in Vinyl so it's removeable?

Love your car Synth!!

What type of lugs you running and what material are they made of? i love the funky rainbow color!!! :biggrin:

p.s. ill be sending you some PM's as i have questions about your Variable Ride Height.

Project Kics - R40 Neo Chro Extended Lug Nuts

4446363326_3ff75913c3_o.jpg

* Super light-weight thin-wall contruction using strong light-weight OEM quality materials.
* Oversized and taper seat to ensure best contact.
* External drive by popular 17mm hex for easier installation.
* Full stud engagement and can accomodate long racing studs.
* Reliable and stronger than aluminum racing nuts.
* Japan patented (No. 1192260) and USA patent applied.
* Lug body produced by Cold-Forged SCM-435 material.
* Attached rotating taper-seat made with A7075-T6 aluminum and ultra-hard alumite finish.

nicest Imola period IMO

Ever consider black roof/mirrors Synth... even in Vinyl so it's removeable?

Haven't thought about it, but considering changing out the mirrors for something else... just haven't seen anything I really like.

Thnx guys....

Alex you know I disagree with you there but no matter :)

Synth19: glad to see you actually remove your hardtop ~ the 02+ nsx looks 10x more SEXY without the top! I leave mine in my closet as the car rarely goes out with the hardtop on!

My favorite shot:
5626939890_723eb1cef6_o.jpg

Beautiful pictures as always though I don't see how you can clear anything with that diffuser and your dumped stance, sick though! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Is there really a need to spam your product in this thread? It's not like synth had it on his car in the pictures.
What you said is your opinion I don't think he absolutely has to have your product to complete the "modernization" of his car.

Just saying my $ 0.02

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Is there really a need to spam your product in this thread? It's not like synth had it on his car in the pictures.
What you said is your opinion I don't think he absolutely has to have your product to complete the "modernization" of his car.

Just saying my $ 0.02

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Relax Matt, I just removed my comment, sheesh!

I know the guy who I quoted that post so I was talking to him, not to synth19. I never said he needed my lights. :rolleyes:

Beautiful pictures as always though I don't see how you can clear anything with that diffuser and your dumped stance, sick though! :biggrin:

Thanks. If you look at some of the driveway pics, you'll notice that my rear is slightly lower then the front. I was scraping on the highway from bumps! After raising the car (only 1/4", second set of pics), seemed to resolve this issue! BUT, the nice think about the VRH kit is the ability to raise the car when needed (even while driving).

Synth haven't posted in a long time now, but I had to chime in and say that your ride is looking sick man!

Lovein' it man. Do you have pictures of the seat or interior? I would love to see the seats. Are the back of the seats Carbon fiber?

thanks
Rahim

Back