• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Advan RZDF installed

Thanks Chado and Rahim.....

Seats are not carbon fiber. Here are a few old pics of the interior per your request.

5346390047_6ef4c0be64_b.jpg

Thanks.
What is the weight off the seats with the rails? Also what rails are you using?

Sorry about all the questions.

I was only wondering since I got similar problem. From the pictures I noticed that you got front fender liners on, nasty dropped as well, so my question was is this car normally drivable, I mean no rubbing or something?
BTW love those wheels the most...Darko

I was only wondering since I got similar problem. From the pictures I noticed that you got front fender liners on, nasty dropped as well, so my question was is this car normally drivable, I mean no rubbing or something?
BTW love those wheels the most...Darko

I drive this car everywhere, no issues. I do have the ride height kit, but I only use it for ramps/driveways. I do have some minor rubbing @ full lock in front.... but on the regular, no issues.

I drive this car everywhere, no issues. I do have the ride height kit, but I only use it for ramps/driveways. I do have some minor rubbing @ full lock in front.... but on the regular, no issues.

Hmmm, nice, which are your F/R spring rates??? I have 140kg/cm at the front and 120kg/cm at the rear and got rubbing almost anywhere at normal street bumps and I'm also with 215/35-18 at the front.

^ What are your wheels/offsets?

I'm now on (probably the first NSX) with Graphite OZ Superturismo LM's, 7,5x18 ET47 with 15mm. spacer at the front, with 8,5x19 ET38 with 15mm. spacer at the rear. I got rubbing only at the front where the clip extended part is located.

Last edited:
I'm now on (probably the first NSX) with Graphite OZ Superturismo LM's, 7,5x18 ET47 with 15mm. spacer at the front, with 8,5x19 ET38 with 18mm. spacer at the rear. I got rubbing only at the front where the clip extended part is located.

I'm surprised you're rubbing with 18 x 7.5 +35. You either have to lower more (more camber) or raise the car a tad. Your tires might be beefier also then other standard 215's. Many NSX's have 18x7.5 +33 with zero rubbing issues.

For me:

4766638012_095182e5d0_o.jpg

Perfection!
Your car and Rick's are some of my top5 NSX ever, Synth, what did you do with them? man I love those!

Oscar

Nah.. gotta keep these! RS's are perfect as a spare...lightweight for the track and not to mention they clear anything! So if I ever get a flat or whatever, these will come in handy.

Can't blame you. Those are hot. And my rims are ugly. Haha. Those look about 3.28x better then the stock spare ;)

ride height kit? where do you get it and how is it installed on the car? My car scrubs all driveways so I am carefully choose where I go and I hate that. I want to be able to drive it everywhere. thanks.

ride height kit? where do you get it and how is it installed on the car? My car scrubs all driveways so I am carefully choose where I go and I hate that. I want to be able to drive it everywhere. thanks.

Search on umbrella auto design on the forums, or check out their website:

http://www.umbrellaautodesign.com/

Back