Advan AVS Model 5's, where are you at?

Hell yes mmmmmmmm :). I can't wait to get these on my car.

Does anyone have a high res of this? I was plastered all over Option magazines before.

This is the O.G. JDM Advan NSX.

car.jpg

Does anyone have a high res of this? I was plastered all over Option magazines before.

This is the O.G. JDM Advan NSX.

car.jpg

^^^ this is the reason I wanted Advans AVS Model 5's for my NSX, even before the SSR's, Volks or Works!!!

I also would like a high resolution pic of this NSX too.

Also, very glad to see more NSX's rolling on the BEST looking wheel for the NSX. Keep the new pics coming.

Mike

I should be rolling on a set of 17/18 early next year. I get excited every time there's a new post on this thread. :D

seriously sweet setup... and generally I don't even like 18/19!

KO-NSX and I had a little free time this Saturday and snapped some pics of the Model 5s on his Silverstone widebody and my Kaiser Silver...
Awe, so cute the both of you w/ matching silver cars! :D

I'd be so OCD w/ your wheel-lip edges w/ those rubberband-like tires! :eek:

Might be worthwhile to to look into some transparent tape-like silicon/polymer rim guard for the wheel-lip edges.

I also need to raise the car up. It sits way too low ala Zishan-style. :wink:
GDoiI.png

I may need your Tein input to fine-tune my RA damper settings, something's amiss on my end! :confused:

that seems to be the general concensus nowadays! btw cozmos did you end up getting those side skill leathers to finish off your interior?

Yes I did. They look much better than the vinyl crap.

Did model 5s ever come in 17x 8 plus 30

- - - Updated - - -

Nvm I found out they did

will the stock na2 calipers clear the 17x8+30?

Can you run any other center caps . Ima join the club real soon I hope 17x8 +30 18x10+19

If you have the centers of the wheels milled where the caps mount I believe yes you can. But finding a different Advan cap that snaps in may take some time/research.

Can you run any other center caps . Ima join the club real soon I hope 17x8 +30 18x10+19

I saw Ryu's car this weekend and the 17/18 size is absolutely perfect. You're gonna look mucho upgraded vs those Mugen wheels IMO.

The spinning Model 5s

Nero was visiting SoCal so a few of us decided to show him what NSX SoCal hospitality was like. He was kind enough to forward me this video he took. (don't mind the guy driving. I hear he's super slow)

Here's a shot you don't see too often; The Spinning Model 5s! (17/18)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RKK2LIKEWF4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Haha I was just thinking about posting I this thread for the same reason but I refrained!

is that a resonated test pipe or test pipe ? or what setup is that, looking smooth

Re: The spinning Model 5s

build thread! build thread!

with photos please :)

Nero was visiting SoCal so a few of us decided to show him what NSX SoCal hospitality was like. He was kind enough to forward me this video he took. (don't mind the guy driving. I hear he's super slow)

Here's a shot you don't see too often; The Spinning Model 5s! (17/18)
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RKK2LIKEWF4" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Thanks guys. Those are really nice things to say and I appreciate it.

Socold - I guess neither is the right answer. It's a custom exhaust of my own wacky concoction. Works as designed thank goodness.

myw - I think you're the only one that wants to see a build thread of my car lol. I will try to get some pics for the scrap book though.

Last edited:
Back