Advan AVS Model 5's, where are you at?

Look what's being displayed at SEMA's Acura booth. They must have read this thread.

Do these wheels look familiar? :)

602558_4167718628760_458405420_n.jpg

Finally they are getting it right! :D

T5 imo

T5model5Prodrivecomparison.jpg

Amazing what a difference that little bit of taper at the outside of the spokes makes. Model 5 ftw! :biggrin:

Attachments

• T5 model 5 Prodrive comparison.jpg
    T5 model 5 Prodrive comparison.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 569
Last edited:
There's a set for sale but its 18 19 . I want a silver set in 17/18 that's aggressive

I always like the classic 5-spoke wheel. However the new advan rsii wheel is only slightly over 15 lbs in 17 size. The pro drive gc05 or advan model 5 or T5 is about 17 lbs or so. One has the weight advantage, one has the look(5-spoke).

KO-NSX and I had a little free time this Saturday and snapped some pics of the Model 5s on his Silverstone widebody and my Kaiser Silver.

Specs:
Fronts: 18x9 ET35
Rears: 19x10 ET19

If I recall correctly he had a 15mm spacer on the rears and none on the fronts.
Model5-L.jpg

Model5-2-L.jpg

Model5-3-L.jpg

Model5-6-L.jpg

Now my car.
Model5-9-L.jpg

Model5-14-L.jpg

Model5-12-L.jpg

Model5-15-L.jpg

Model5-17-L.jpg

Nice!! Isn't the 9" front too wide for yours though?

It is not bad. This is the set that nsxot1c ran on his car. I would prefer to be running 18x8.5 ET35. I also need to raise the car up. It sits way too low ala Zishan-style. :wink:

OH, so nice!! Fit your car perfectly! I still think you need to keep the BBS!
They both so damn sweet on your car! No joke!! I even think kelley need to get a set for his wide body! I think someone is selling a set now, it should work on his car with a spacer.

Back