• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Acura of Lynnwood (Great!)

Last month I had my new to me, 99 NSX, in Acura of Lynnwood's shop and I can't say enough good things about their team and service. Charles, Jon their tech and the rest of their team was very professional and helpful. I had them fix some leaky injection seals and put in a new ABS modulator. They really did a great job on the service and surprisingly it was very affordable. So much so, that I had them do an oil change ($80). My M5 costs me $100 in oil and filter alone, normally it runs at least $150. I also appreciated their workable scheduling, friendly staff and the complimentary hand car wash. I think that Charles' team will be my new Acura shop in the NW. I recommend anyone on the fence or someone looking for a shop for their NSX to check these guys out.

Anyone is welcome to PM me for any further info.

Thanks,

Jacob

Last month I had my new to me, 99 NSX, in Acura of Lynnwood's shop and I can't say enough good things about their team and service. Charles, Jon their tech and the rest of their team was very professional and helpful. I had them fix some leaky injection seals and put in a new ABS modulator. They really did a great job on the service and surprisingly it was very affordable. So much so, that I had them do an oil change ($80). My M5 costs me $100 in oil and filter alone, normally it runs at least $150. I also appreciated their workable scheduling, friendly staff and the complimentary hand car wash. I think that Charles' team will be my new Acura shop in the NW. I recommend anyone on the fence or someone looking for a shop for their NSX to check these guys out.

Anyone is welcome to PM me for any further info.

Thanks,

Jacob

I purchased my RDX from Acura of Lynnwood, and I'm using Acura of Lynnwood for my PPIs in my current search for an NSX. They are a great team.

Back