A or B ??

Zen Master said:
Zen Master says: "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."

With the passing of time,the criminal will forget the reason for his crime;it is best to execute him on the spot.

Taken from the Hagakure :The book of the Samurai

fart1.gif

Alas, given time most if not all threads degrade to some degree by tangential comments not related to the context of the original post. Perhaps people got tired of the "seriousness" of the subject and decided to mix things up. :confused: Suggestion - as I have received numerous times - don't like it, don't reply. :( :( Or as Mom would say, "If you don't have anything worthwhile to say, then don't say anything." :rolleyes:

mr. wolf

this isn't a bitch fight....this is just a question to an individual of his/her insight on whether killing/busting a knee cap is better than the other. Obviously, some people just dont understand the post and reply with little or no contemplation and that obviously annoys the person who initally posts.

A) You mess up his knee cap and he sues you and enjoys the rest of his life with your money.

B) You kill him and you go to jail and face the possibility of taking it in the brown.

So I still say C even though you did not offer this as an option.

This is why I love NSX Prime! One thread is about what college you went to and what's your IQ and another is knees or heads.

:cool:

Mr.Ennesssex, I was just asserting my authority. It makes me feel important. :D

Mr.NoClgDeg, there cannot be an option {C} because Mr.AndyVecsey is unable to change the thread title. :D Obviously you're inexperienced with {B} because how can you go to prison if he kills himself? Be creative. :D

I love this thread so much I'm smiling.
Perhaps Mr.AndyVecsey might consider new threads on 'best jobs', torture techniques and the like. :D

Not Likely

Perhaps Mr.AndyVecsey might consider new threads on 'best jobs', torture techniques and the like.

I doubt it.....people will not stay on topic and over time, will morph the contents

Back