2022 NSX Type S Registry

We need a bump - any latest info on Type S sales locations etc. The Kidd - enjoy this forum. Thanks.

I thought it might be a cool idea to start a thread where we can keep track of the 350 examples of the 2022 NSX Type S. I tried my best to keep track of the 51 Zanardi models and figured maybe we can keep tabs on these too. Sadly those models came out prior to NSX Prime being around so it was obviously harder. I see this as a second chance.

For those of you who don't hop on here frequently, I've been tracking the Zanardi and the NSX Type S on Instagram: NSX.TypeS.Registry

Just post up any information you're willing to share about yourself and the car. Ideally looking for the build number, options, location and anything else pertinent to chronicling the history of the car. Even if you're not an owner, it would be awesome if you can share a link, photos or anything about any of the cars.

Cheers
I have car 269, the car is in Barrington Illinois

Attachments

• IMG_0678.png
    IMG_0678.png
    145.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0962.jpeg
    IMG_0962.jpeg
    648 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0964.jpeg
    IMG_0964.jpeg
    339 KB · Views: 13
I think I noticed your car at the pmc when I visited, not too many gloss black cars where on the finishing line with silver calipers...

Back