2005 white black on ebay jh4na21635s000005

First you were going to keep it stock now you are tearing it apart!

Enjoy. :rolleyes:

It's their car. They can do whatever they want with it. While I agree that keeping it stock would best if I owned the car, I don't think we should be so :confused: or :mad: if they want to modify it. Their car, their money, their decision.

Heck, remember Ryan's Type R makeover? He was applauded by many, yet he modded (body work, paintwork, etc) a perfectly beautiful stock white NSX. I'm not saying I agree w/ or disagree w/ what he did, but again, his car, his money, his decision.

It's their car. They can do whatever they want with it. While I agree that keeping it stock would best if I owned the car, I don't think we should be so :confused: or :mad: if they want to modify it. Their car, their money, their decision.

Heck, remember Ryan's Type R makeover? He was applauded by many, yet he modded (body work, paintwork, etc) a perfectly beautiful stock white NSX. I'm not saying I agree w/ or disagree w/ what he did, but again, his car, his money, his decision.

Absolutely.

However, they seem to be under the impression that removing the body panels will help preserve the condition and value of the car. Others, including myself (and you), disagree. There is nothing wrong with challenging that assertion.

Absolutely.

However, they seem to be under the impression that removing the body panels will help preserve the condition and value of the car. Others, including myself (and you), disagree. There is nothing wrong with challenging that assertion.

the car's value has already been diminished as a result of the heavy modification. regardless, it's a beauty....I personally would rather have a stock car, and would pay more for a stock car....one that has not been turned back to stock, but one that has never left stock status. my 2c.

This car is for sale again...anyone know the history since purchased off ebay?

New to forums and looking to move up from an S2K.

Where is it for sale again?

Is there an online ad? Price is way low. Probably a scam using the same pics from the old ad. Happens everyday.

Is there an online ad? Price is way low. Probably a scam using the same pics from the old ad. Happens everyday.

150% it's a scam - it recently sold on EBAY to a car company in the mid 70k range so logic says it won't be the same car :rolleyes:

Someone is stealing the images - you should report them aSAP!

I was considering to buy that car at one point so talked to the owner and don't think the new owner will sell it for a 50% loss do you?

Seems to be a lot of scammers on the NSX vs. other makes I have noticed....

The car is "newly listed" on autotrader. Just do a search for an NSX for that zip code.

I thought that ad was pretty rediculous...thought I would let everyone know.

C'mon guys, I would hope more of the prime members on here would have common sense????? :rolleyes: sheesh!

SCAMMERS ALWAYS TARGET ITEMS THAT ARE IN HIGH DEMAND, AND PEOPLE WANT A QUICK DEAL! JUST LOOK AT ALL THE IPHONE Craigslist ads that has flooded the local sections :eek:

Be SMART, no one is going to give away a $70k car for $40k - did some of you just not go to school?

rk

FYI I said it might be a scam because I haven't seen an actual ad or anything. And for all I know, the last guy who bought it off of ebay has since wrecked it.

Be SMART, no one is going to give away a $70k car for $40k - did some of you just not go to school?

But, honestly, I looked into it and its simply that he has a cash flow problem. The car is already with the shipper and his other deal fell through. All I need to do is pay this shipper and the car is mine!

BTW, I DID go to school, just on the short, short bus.

I've seen the car in person when he's had it at Hondatech getting work done....it's beautiful! If you have any questions, you can give Dwight at Hondatech a call 954-583-2424 as he knows the car.

This is for sale again HERE IN PRIME CLASSIFIEDS!

I am awaiting pics....:biggrin: yummmmmmmmmmmy color combo!

If the car hasn't been wrecked, it would look really good returned to stock or with some more tasteful mods. I think everything that's been done to it can be reversed.

I was going to buy this car at one point and was on the phone with the previous owner who was very honest with the car.

Modding is a taste that can vary but he seems to be a genuine car guy.

It was sold on Ebay for the mid $70k range to the current owner who is some show car company??? I guess the car didn't work out for them :rolleyes:

Tasteless mods but then again it's not my car....I wonder if anything has happened to it or why sell it so quickly?

LOOKS like its back on Ebay again??? Seems to be the same seller isnt it? Down here in pompano Bch...very close to me actually... Just saw it on Ebay and though 05 white...right down the street!! The mods arnt for me and seeing this post it seems to have the same milage as when it was listed here almost a yr ago?? hummm Just caught my eye ... I love this place cause just about any car out there has a history...and just about ever history is HERE !!!

Back