2005 white black on ebay jh4na21635s000005

Re: 2005 white black on ebay!!!

Unless one has been destroyed I believe there were 8 White/Black NSXs made from 2002-2005...:confused:

you are correct on the 8 white/blk from 02-05 :biggrin: i believe supra2nv is referring to the 7 white NSXs available in 2005.

2005:
Grand Prix White/Onyx Manual: 4
Grand Prix White/White Manual: 2
Grand Prix White/Camel Manual: 1

Not really. Yellow with tan interior is the rarest color combo for the NSX ever with only 6 made.

That's followed by red/red (8), orange/black (8), silver/ivory (9), white/white (9) and black/red (13) and yellow/yellow (14). After that it's Monaco Blue/tan (20) and Long Beach Blue/tan (21).

Yellow/Tan?:eek:

Here's what the white/black interior looks like in a GP White......the Zanardi mats break up all that white carpet look.

Interior_05_white:black.jpg

There is a Yellow/Yellow NSX-T at Acura of Las Vegas. I believe it is a 2005 model. That is pretty rare I guess.

"Here's what the white/black interior looks like in a GP White......"

Wheres the black?

"Here's what the white/black interior looks like in a GP White......"

Wheres the black?

some of the trim :) that white is interesting, I would love it personally, only thing I would not like about it is the difficulty of keeping it clean. very sharp though.

This is a rare white 05 AND it's supercharged. Buy that car; peel that sticky CF sh!t off, replace the shift knob and don't look back!!!!

agreed.....
geeeeeeewise you all are hard on cars.....anything done can be undone if you want it that bad,,,,,
one would think he modified an 09 car....

we wouldnt have to do mods distasteful or not if Acura kept up.... i almost didnt buy an SC NSX for the things I heard on this board....I am glad i did buy it... gee my 07 x5 has 8k miles....in a city that one avg 100 miles a day commute....if these cars so good, why are we so concerned about 15k miles? i read an article that said the eng gets better with time.......

i would trade my car in a sec....05 with SC....I cant imagine...

Paul, I'm starting to become an expert on white cars with your help! :)

here's my 2 cents on white cars:

white/tan - classy looking but not as sporty

white/onyx - best combo for sports car

white/white - dunno but definitely not for me - I had a black/tan GS400 and that thing always got dirty so I can only imagine white :)

Well I contacted this guy on E-bay so we'll see what he says.

rick

I don't like that bra. Not one bit. I like the wheels but the car needs to b lower. I like the tails too... I don't know about the CF stuff but that can be peeled off easily!

Meh...

i like that it has a bra on it...why? because one, i can take it off....and two, it probably is chip free if it was always on.

my 2 cents.

p.s. i paid more for my car because it had a clear bra on it since day one...did i pay more for the clearbra? no, i paid more for the fact that it had no chips.

all the stuff people are complaining about, are easily returned to stock. supercharger sucks but, if it's well maintained, i would go for it....white black is ultra rare...

FYI....or those not feeling the aftermarket wheels, I emailed the seller and he said he has the OEM's as well.

where and how are you guys getting production numbers on vehicle color combos?

New Owner

We just purchased the car, this will be our first NSX ever. We plan to restore the car back to original and keep it in our collection.

Car will be doing the SEBRING ROLEX 24 HR Parade lap for the opening of the 2008 race. On March 15, 2008

Car will be able to be viewed in front of our MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE Car hauler.

We will also be bringing one of our MP Racing Camaros #25. With a few other collector cars for show.

Attachments

• RENEGADE.jpg
    RENEGADE.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 162
Re: New Owner

We just purchased the car, this will be our first NSX ever. We plan to restore the car back to original and keep it in our collection.

Car will be doing the SEBRING ROLEX 24 HR Parade lap for the opening of the 2008 race. On March 15, 2008

We will also be bringing one of our MP Racing Camaros #25. With a few other collector cars for show.

did you get me email through ebay today?

wow, so you taking the supercharger out also???? that would be taking it back to stock also?

would you sell the supercharger?!!

Bring it back to stock but do not remove the SC! I would have loved to purchase that car as the white/black was my first choice when looking and would have flipped if it already had a SC on it. I was hoping to get a car with the SC on already, but thought, white, late model, w/ CTSC, impossible to find. The CTSC was offered by some dealers as an option that did not invalidate the warranty, you could almost say it was stock, well sort of.

In Nov. 2007 I bought a 2004 blk/blk w/ 6,100 mi bone stock and will be putting the CTSC on it as soon as I can get the kit and have Larry B put it together. If you return it to stock and keep the SC on it, I may be able to take it off your hands in the future, unless you want to trade straight across now!?!

Congratulations, you have the car of my dreams! :wink:

Regards,

Tytus

No, we changed our minds. We plan to take off the factory hood, fenders, and bumper to save (instead of putting bra on). We plan to keep to sc on the car. We will save the original interior and put in different seats (Since this is sort of a rare NSX we would like to keep it original).

Does anyone here know where we can find a high milage, hidden headlight car? We would like to buy it, strip it and completly customise it. Any performance upgrades might be a plus.

You really do not want to remove any of the body work, fenders especially, if you want to keep it as original and valuable as possible. The fenders are adjusted at the factory and the bolts are painted over and you can see the paint color and clear over the bolts and washers as they seal the space where they join. As soon as that original seal is broken the value drops as then the panel is not as having been original and unmolested.

If the panel bolts are already not sealed with the paint, then the panels have already been removed previously and it doesn't matter. But that would mean the car was dissassembled or had body work done.

You can remove the Bra and put on a clear bra that will not hurt anything but removing the fenders is a no no unless there already is body damage. The hood shouldn't be reomved either, the bumper is less critical.

Either way it is best to leave it all alone and put a clear bra on it if you want to preserve it. Remember I would like to buy the car from you in the future, :biggrin: , seriously!

Regard's

Tytus

First you were going to keep it stock now you are tearing it apart!

Enjoy. :rolleyes:

Back