2005 NSX vs. Ferrari 348 thread...

Welcome to Prime.

Your car is beautiful. Most of us love Ferrari's. I guess we just don't have the "passion" to buy one like the Fchat guys.:wink:

Personally, I am not a badge whore. I like cars, specifically fast cars that look nice.

Enjoy whatever you are driving.

BTW, Dave - great post on the ZR1:biggrin:

Nice 348! Kind of reminds me of my old 512m, but you should be driving it more....! The previous owner of my 512 did not drive it much and a lot of the gaskets and seals dried out and it was a pain to replace one leak at a time...and my NSX suffered from the same when I purchased it..

F355 is, in my opinion, the best looking car I have ever seen!
When the right one comes up, I am ready :)
it's gonna be a GTS this time

Nice looking and clean one you have. Hopefully one day down the road I can have a F-car next to the NSX.

I was just wondering if you will think of getting an NSX in the future??? Maybe after chatting with us you may want one next to your F-car. :biggrin:

Welcome aboard!!! :smile:

I don't have much time :(
busy at work, a wife, a 3 yr old, another one in the oven....
Not much time for driving, other than to work of course.

Welcome to Prime. You have an immaculate 348. I have always like the "cheese grater" design ever since it was introduced on the Testarossa. You have to make time to enjoy life.:biggrin: Work is not everything.:wink: I have 4 kids (2 in college) and I no longer put family before work (just a matter of perspective). Best wishes to what you're cooking in the oven (boy or girl?).

F cars are nice when not on fire

Attachments

• 360 fire.jpg
    360 fire.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 2,637
  • 430 fire.jpg
    430 fire.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 2,624
  • 430 fire1.jpg
    430 fire1.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 2,615
  • 430 fire2.jpg
    430 fire2.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 2,605
nsxfire.jpg

fire2_c.jpg

At 62K miles, the valves are just getting broken in. You have 200+ k miles to go before that thing is "high mileage". :biggrin:

Lol. From a used car salesman:

"Yep, she's getting up there in mileage. This here 91 NSX has just over 200k miles on the clock. See how slow those power windows go up? And those blown speakers? That's how you know that the mileage is legit."

wow, what a interesting topic! Read it every post from page 1 to page 6...

I did not learn anything that I havent heard b4, but was amusing to read.

some of the posts are childish and non value added....just my $.02

Strongly agree.

It's embarassing to see an NSX owner act like this, especially in the same thread we are talking about posters from another forum being ignorant and childish.

VTC: I hope you don't take his antics to speak on behalf of everyone on the forum.
Your 348 is very nice and clean. I don't think I've ever seen a real 348 in person in real life yet, but IMHO, the 355 has the best sounding exhaust note out of all cars that I have heard.

Never could warm up to the 348. Was thinking of getting a 348 Speciale but... Was considering a 355 but the maintanence. Maybe a 360 one day. The 348's do have nice hood emblems

1.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the Site. Your 348 is really really nice. Probably the nicest I have ever seen. I understand why you would not want to get rid of her.

If my sig line is inappropriate, let me know so I can remove it

Welcome to NSXPrime. Nice car! I see in your sig that you're in Valencia,
you should check out the Valencia Starbucks car meet this Wed and every other Wed.
Bunch of cool people with NSX, S2000, and others. RON98 even brings his black 355 once in a while.

Back