2 years in the making, and I'm finally joining the club! (PICS)

Congratulations on getting the car you always wanted! Last year I did the same thing. I traded my 2004 Viper Convertible for a 2000 360 Modena F1. I looked for the right car at the right deal for over 4 years. I wanted Rosso Corsa Red with Tan leather and red inserts. I also wanted red calipers, factory Scuderia fender shields and a challenge grill. I found the car on ebay. It was located in Ft. Lauderdale, and I have an office there, so I flew down 2 days later, drove it and bought it. I will never part with the car if I can help it. This week, I also fulfilled another dream, and that was to own an NSX. I have loved these cars since I first read about them in Car and Driver back in 1989. I just bought a red 1991 with 8,400 miles on it. The car will be delivered to my New Orleans address next week.

It's always nice when you can make your dreams come true! :smile:

Regards,

David

Congratulations on getting the car you always wanted! Last year I did the same thing. I traded my 2004 Viper Convertible for a 2000 360 Modena F1. I looked for the right car at the right deal for over 4 years. I wanted Rosso Corsa Red with Tan leather and red inserts. I also wanted red calipers, factory Scuderia fender shields and a challenge grill. I found the car on ebay. It was located in Ft. Lauderdale, and I have an office there, so I flew down 2 days later, drove it and bought it. I will never part with the car if I can help it. This week, I also fulfilled another dream, and that was to own an NSX. I have loved these cars since I first read about them in Car and Driver back in 1989. I just bought a red 1991 with 8,400 miles on it. The car will be delivered to my New Orleans address next week.

Regards,

David
Congrats on your new purchase!!!:smile: I love the 360, can you take pics of the NSX and 360 together??? We need pics!!!:smile:

Regards,

David

I agree David. I've been a fan of both the NSX and Viper since they came out. I still have my diecast model of both I purchased with money I made doing odds and ends jobs when I was a young buck!

Bat™

Cory, how has your car been doing since adding the ctsc? Thanks.

BlueBat,

Your Viper is definately the best body style I've ever seen for a Viper! So as much as I'd like to fault you for switching to a Viper - I can't. It looks unique (like an NSX) and I understand your missing the torque and overall hp.

I'm just in the process of purchasing my first NSX (travelling from Dubai at the end of the month) so I understand the lust one feels for such vehicles!

Enjoy the new ride.

Jetpilot

Back