2 years in the making, and I'm finally joining the club! (PICS)

I love LBBP. Man that is hot. Since you don't know what your own overlays look like on an NSX, here are the sidemarkers. This is on a bright day. I have to say on cloudy days they just look black and I love it... looks great with my silverstone.

14678front34.jpg

I love LBBP. Man that is hot. Since you don't know what your own overlays look like on an NSX, here are the sidemarkers. This is on a bright day. I have to say on cloudy days they just look black and I love it... looks great with my silverstone.

14678front34.jpg

Very nice! How about some more pics for my Gallery?

Bat ;)

I can't believe how sexy it looks in blue.

I was deadset on a black NSX... now... not so much :biggrin:

A Blue NSX would look great beside my Red 7... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

here's what I have planned as of now:

1. window tint 20% rear 35% up front. btw, anyone with this setup? pics?
2. Bilstein Shocks-already installed. I didnt want to go any lower only because I may be going with an 18/19 setup, and I wanted to see the stance and clearance before I did anything else as far as suspension goes. I like the ride right now with Bilsteins, although I think the bach could be dropped another .5" which I can get with Tein Springs.
3. wheels-I'm partial to 5 spoke wheels with a nice lip. Although it will be hard witha big brake kit to get that look. I'm currently eyeing iforged aero's like I had on my Z. Or I just may refinish my stock wheels for now in gunmetal or black chrome. Anyone done this? pics?
4. Big Brake Kit-Right now I'm leaning towards Stoptech with drilled rotors.
5.Overlays-ofcourse ;). I will probably do the rears in my lighter 3/10 tint, 6/10 on the front turn signals.
6. sideskirts-still thinking about this one. Cantrell, downforce? I want something that will flow well with my stock front bumper and rear valence.
7. exhaust, intake maybe down the line.

Bat™

Awesome, Congrats Bat:biggrin:

Bat, congratulations on your car, that's one of the most beautiful NSXes I've seen. I also went from a Viper to an NSX last year, and have been very happy with my decision ever since, even though the Viper was nice in it's own way.

Hi Bat,

Let me add my congrats to you and say that Long Beach Pearl Blue looks spectacular in the sun!

I also liked the treatment on your Viper wheels and would vote for that too...

Sounds like you've got a lot of work ahead with the upgrades, but I know you'll have fun!

Enjoy the continuation of your blue fettish!!! :cool:

Bat, congratulations on your car, that's one of the most beautiful NSXes I've seen. I also went from a Viper to an NSX last year, and have been very happy with my decision ever since, even though the Viper was nice in it's own way.

what was your screename on Viper club? Why the switch for you? Personally, I miss the hp and torque on my Viper. This car is an entirely different car, but in a good way :). My long term plan is to maybe go with a late year 08 or 09 Viper dowm the road. With good resale reputation of the nsx, plus what I have planned for it, I don't think I'll have a problem getting a good $$ amount for it if I decide to go that route.

Bat™

gorgeous NSX; I'll second what another has said in that you should write some type of review of how the two compare - looks, feel/ergo, handling, power, build, and interior.

Was the decision hard for you to go from a raw viper to a refined nsx?

I kind of had a feeling you the thread was going to be about a blue NSX :tongue:

gorgeous NSX; I'll second what another has said in that you should write some type of review of how the two compare - looks, feel/ergo, handling, power, build, and interior.

Was the decision hard for you to go from a raw viper to a refined nsx?

I kind of had a feeling you the thread was going to be about a blue NSX :tongue:

I will be doing a writup in the near future :).

It was a really tough decision going from the Viper to the NSX. Both cars have their strong points, and weaknesses.

Bat™

14678front34.jpg

NICEee.... so that's what they ended up looking like~!!!:tongue:

Back