Zanardi #49 JH4NA2125XT000176

Re: Zanardi #49.

That poor bugger makes me want to cry.

Somebody oughta shoot it and put it out of it's misery.

The scene in M*A*S*H when Col. Potter shoots the Jeep (after Frank Burns flattens it with a tank) comes to mind.

Isn't this the Zanardi that Chip Ganassi totalled??

I think it was the one that was on the car carrier when the carrier rolled over.

That was #20, unless it has happened twice.

That car is pretty jacked up. Maybe a Twin Turbo setup and a widebody kit would help.:biggrin:

That car is pretty jacked up. Maybe a Twin Turbo setup and a widebody kit would help.:biggrin:

You hit it right on. Normally you wouldn't mess with a Z, but this car's an excellent candidate for bastardization. Nothing to lose at this point.

Maybe it is bent just right to make wicked left hand turns, good track car just not good on road circut.

I just cant believe on my eyes :eek:

lol should have seen it in person.

pictures make things look 10 x better.:biggrin:

have you seen the pictures Steve takes of me at the car meets? i acturally look OK. i deformed monster in real life. :tongue:

Oh...my...gawd. Never in my life have I wanted duct tape on the seats to be stock, and not an aftermarket addition, so badly.

Someone needs to restore this thing...but I fear no one is going to want to put the amount of money in it that's necessary.

in defense of the car.

it did pull really hard on acceleration. :smile: heart is still strong.

The car is leaning towards passenger side if you look at the front fenders.

This is terrible one less Zinardi to buy.

Man the owner who crashed that car should be punished. :eek:

If only the car could tell its story. I bet that would be one hell of a story.

I bet it would bring tears to most of our eyes! Who in their right mind thinks that car is worth $30K.! Did the interior smell of anything like funny smoke? That car looks like a $10K track rat to me, just my opinion. The duct tape on the leather seat is truely classic. Poor thing.

Brad

So you're given the chance to take possession of one of two Zanardis - absolutely free of charge. Which do you choose? #49 or the #00 press car?

I know which one I'm taking. :wink:

You see threads on prime all the time showing off nice cars. Perhaps we should poll around to see who has the biggest POS still rolling.
We could, unfortunately, start with this car.

Back